Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

Man i feel so sorry for Jugo kun, tell your future mother in law to suck it bro, i got your back.
try jcafe for raws, or if u know how to use p2p's, try share or perfectdark(winny is dead D:).
Essential software when ur doing fansubing.
this are four volumes right? is complete right? where i can find the raws?

-thanks a lot village idiot
Man for a second there, I was shocked that Posted Image
Spoiler
I've been holding off reading this chapter, but man it really lives up to my expectations. Thanks Village Idiot.
She knows him uh? Makes you wonder what happened to his family even more.
That was the cliffhanger that broke the camel's back, they got you amp up BAM end the chapter right there.
The 2-D world: Where the MILF is hotter than her 16 years old daughter.... Good thing that's not the case IRL or else I'd have no choice but to hit on every single one of my gf's mom....
how old is this male char? does it say?
So....I'm guessing they know from childhood
interesting!
Shinobu Inokuma ? No need to think, MUST READ!!
reminds me of the manga Love Lucky, but little less ecchi so far.
chapter 2 sound line Nike advertisement...
Harem mother daughter
YEAAAAAA ~~~~~~~~~
damn.. whos that pokemon!? ROFL
Thanks for the update. Damn cliffhanger chapter endings :(
I love Salad Days so instant follow
intersting but this looks kinda painful... i can imagine it really.., but still gonna read it :D
Well this is interesting.
@Gypsy-dono
You got my incest-story hopes up only to have them thrown off a cliff. And having to see my hopes hanging by a metaphorical cliff for a few chapters is very painful!
Looks pretty cool. Followed.
it looks promising...
This might turn out pretty good. :)
How's the description? The story seems interesting so far. Thank you VI scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics