Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

Saw update - did backflip.
In Spanish - landed on head.
someone has been reading Nietzsche recently...and yeah, a great Comedy-Horror-Drama-Humorous-Psycological manga!
This manga reminds me a lot of wakusei no samidare, comic at the begin and as time pass horror, tragedy, drama and a lot more, this kind of manga is awesome for me xD
Oh and to the ones below me, now he is the only one alive. Lol.
One... Yay, it got serious.
Two... They had their chests torn?! And he was scattered limb to limb?! OH GOD TOO MUCH GORE!
I hope the recoil is stopped soon... Really really soon.
Spoiler
this is a nice manga , the plot is finally getting serious , hope they release the chapters faster though..
Wow I haven't read this for a while and ch6 has a completely different atmosphere to it.
I had to make sure I'm reading the same manga.
Well... I hope two things. One! The manga continues on and gets longer than 100 chaps... Two! It gets serious. No, I like the comedy, but I think that it's time for him to get to think before wishing. He doesn't do that much... Other than that, this manga gives me a good laugh!
I found this manga using the random button and i have to say it's actually really good. Im gonna have to add this to my follow list.
Counter response: because St Eldrick's Car Wash and make-out-sessions are not very useful in blowing the Star-Eaters into tiny chunks. Dammit is. And who says he's the only living one? We just haven't met the others yet...
I don't post short feedback about manga normally, but this manga needs a different kind of feedback.

LOLOLOLOLOL
counter question: why is he the only one alive`?
St. Eldricks Car Wash: More than just clean. Your car will glow with holy light! The very glow of light reflecting off your car will banish demons!

Why does it seem like no one but Ariyuki has to suffer recoil?
LOL this is absolutely hilarious.
wow this is an amazing manga
I never thought I'd see the day that Michellin would be a manga character. I understand having babies look like Michellin but this is just plain ridiculous.
This manga has a well placed plot. It explains something in one chapter and reinforces that idea in another leading to a well balanced story, but not to be to obvious the chapters have minor twists that can be figured out with the foreshadowing of the previous chapters. What I'm trying to say is this is a good manga with a good plot and is definently a good read.
michelin mascot with split chin and beard?!?!? Mangaka rocks ,damn it:)
It kinda has that allure of being mysterious at the same time maintaining its integrity as a comedy/ecchi manga....

I LIKE IT!!!
  • !!! Fantastic !!!
Such a great super move. :D
This is surprisingly getting better and better. Hoping for faster releases here.
PFFFF...
Those faces...
THOSE FACES!!!

/me dies of laughter
Galactic!!!!....DAMMNIT!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics