Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.57 - 7votes)

Cinderella Fella

Alt Names: alt Cinderella Boy (KIM Hee Kyoung)alt Cinderella Man (KIM Hee Kyoung)alt 신데렐라 맨
Author: Kim Hee-Kyoung
Artist: Kim Hee-Kyoung
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Shin Gyu Yun is the heir of the Shin Oong Group and the self-proclaimed prince of Korea's economy. However, he has a secret. Since his father left them before Shin was born, he can't help but clean things due to his past of helping out his mother with the chores. It wasn't until that Shin's mother died in an accident that he came to know his scheming step-sisters by moving into his father's estate. The step-sisters conspire to make him lose his position... but could that have made him fall in love with a low-class girl?
Go to Cinderella Fella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

4 Comments

Ok...I just finished reading and I like it in general but the thing I'm most confused about is Ruci. When the heck did he end up like Eun-ah? I thought he only "liked" her b/c of his complex with his hyung, Gyu-yun. I think he's just doing that to mess with him still but it's less ill will. 

I respect the younger step-sister much more at the end. She shows that she may like money but, she values life more. I kinda wish they continued with the story a little bit to reflect the change in the family structure.
This is now a complete series. Happy reading!
How is it that no one seems to read this manga? It's really good. It's from the perspective of one of the those stereotypical prince-types, who are the heir to enormous companies and are normally cold to all the girls. You know what I mean. It's not silly, though, it's a serious manhwa. You know how the shoujo heroine always faces trouble because her boyfriend's super-prestigious family won't accept her? This is about the guy, who likes a girl he knows his family won't approve of. And then there's also the cool intrigue... The generic backstories presented in the very beginning turn out to be quite interesting. More people should read this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics