Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 121votes)

I, The Female Robot

Alt Names: alt Female Robotalt I the Female Robotalt I, The Female Robotalt I, The Female Robot 2alt I, the Female Robot 2alt Wo, nü jiqirenalt Wo, nü jiqiren 2alt 我,女机器人alt 我,女机器人1+2部
Author: Wang Guo Qiang & Wang Le Yang
Artist: Wang Guo Qiang & Wang Le Yang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Since she was young, Qi Qi has been burdened with an incurable disease that will cause her death before the age of 20. Despite this, she uses her genius intellect to develop robotics in order to defy her fate. However, she is inevitably unable to create a robotic body for herself before her time is up. As her vision darkens, she is not satisfied... Only to awaken again?

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/3420.html
Go to I, The Female Robot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

462 Comments

Alright, we're going full Flashpoint.

I gotta admit it's not as bad as some of the gag names in Ranma 1/2.

Meanwhile . . . what, time travel now?

Hey time travel is already there since ep 1 when QiQi's soul went into the future and into a Robot...

should be "shen me the fuck" it's chinese after all :P

my mandarin is so bad a kindergartner would laugh at it 

I like this direction.

mate, sometimes, amazing needs to be stupid to work. KISS Principle

Keep it Stupid, Simple?

Naming sucks in old anime, i don't really mind it that much. Even in serious series we had some ludicrous names.

I gotta admit it's not as bad as some of the gag names in Ranma 1/2.

Meanwhile . . . what, time travel now?

Well not like other girls this grandma really enjoy the view..eamon6.jpg

I dunno.  They were naming characters after bloomers long before any of that stuff.

Naming sucks in old anime, i don't really mind it that much. Even in serious series we had some ludicrous names.

Yes, back when power levels weren't ridiculous leaps. THe difference from Goku's brother to Vegita was at least still believeable. A genius could grow that fast by experience. And then we had the Super Saiyan which was supposed to be stronger than Freeza so even with the unnecessary leap between Freeza's forms, we knew Goku could defeat Freeza. But that's as far as suspension of disbelief works. THe android arc was absolutely ludricrous, human science would never, not in a million years defeat a Super Sayan though prediction, worse, Nº 19 failed to predict the super Sayan power levels, there's no way in hell that he could have created something that has enough power level to compete with a SSJ, when he didn't even know it was possible to become that strong. So yeah, there was a moment when you could take Dragon Ball seriously. Especially before Z.

I dunno.  They were naming characters after bloomers long before any of that stuff.

...nani the fuck

should be "shen me the fuck" it's chinese after all :P

...nani the fuck

Spoiler

There was a point in Dragon Ball when you could take it seriously?

Yes, back when power levels weren't ridiculous leaps. THe difference from Goku's brother to Vegita was at least still believeable. A genius could grow that fast by experience. And then we had the Super Saiyan which was supposed to be stronger than Freeza so even with the unnecessary leap between Freeza's forms, we knew Goku could defeat Freeza. But that's as far as suspension of disbelief works. THe android arc was absolutely ludricrous, human science would never, not in a million years defeat a Super Sayan though prediction, worse, Nº 19 failed to predict the super Sayan power levels, there's no way in hell that he could have created something that has enough power level to compete with a SSJ, when he didn't even know it was possible to become that strong. So yeah, there was a moment when you could take Dragon Ball seriously. Especially before Z.

like Dragon Ball.

In which, after Freeza arc you can no longer take the series seriously

There was a point in Dragon Ball when you could take it seriously?

Maybe the author will use it to bring back Kiki's robotic genie on the forefront and have her create the ultimate body ? After someone saver that is.

*cough*

Spoiler

Maybe the author will use it to bring back Kiki's robotic genie on the forefront and have her create the ultimate body ? After someone saver that is.

Possible, but his power level is bullshit even considering the fact the he is a machine. And not only that putting a strong enemy like him in the story usually kills any hope for a new plot, unless they want to keep spewing bullshit like Dragon Ball.

In which, after Freeza arc you can no longer take the series seriously, even though the Android's and Cell saga were actually decent.

It was not really a plot armor as whe never really had any control over her own body but theis enemy was a bit too overspec, to the point that this just became a bad move on author's side.

Your plot armor power up has no power over here

It was not really a plot armor as she never really had any control over her own body but this enemy was a bit too overspec, to the point that this just became a bad move on author's side.

SLAP!

Eh eh eh.

Your plot armor power up has no power over here

I think it's the first time I've seen a final boss do something intelligent. That guy is even stronger than 02. If they managed to replicate his powers, humanity is doomed.

Emphasis added.  SF manga tend to be kind of fantasy-ish; strong beings are basically magic, not technological.  So where you'd think you'd be able to mass produce final bosses, they generally stay unique because a story oriented around personal combat requires unique combatants.

Although Female Robot is in a sort of middle ground where some more interesting stuff happens and technology sometimes has implications--it's far from just about the fighting.

Nooooooo!

I think it's the first time I've seen a final boss do something intelligent. That guy is even stronger than 02. If they managed to replicate his powers, humanity is doomed.

Next chapter looks serious "disaster"

goddamn authorization lag.

Needs fiber internet.

Satellite sucks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics