Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 88votes)

Monochrome Myst

Alt Names: alt モノクローム ミスト
Author: Shiina You
Artist: Shiina You
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Angelica North has lost her parents in an accidental fire. She blames herself for their deaths, and this has driven her to darkness. Sylph Rave is an 'occult writer' who is rumored to be able to see ghosts. These two strange characters are driven by fate to meet. How will Sylph help Angelica? What other mysterious things will haunt our troubled heroine?
Go to Monochrome Myst Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Interesting.
This is nice. It reminds me of Blood Alone.
It's just me or this story feels like Alan Wake ?
It's just the beginning of this series but i get that feeling.
is this really seinen? the drawing of the main heroine is much ehh SHOUJOish..but so far the story is good:) although this manga is lst serialize ages ago so i doubt this if this is axe,and went to saturn ages ago.
Oh hey, I remember this. Any word on whether a group is starting this up again?
Looks pretty good. To bad these 2 chapters were translated a couple of years ago so I doubt we'll see any more.
mm. It's interesting :3 the art is nice too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics