Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 88votes)

Monochrome Myst

Alt Names: alt モノクローム ミスト
Author: Shiina You
Artist: Shiina You
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Angelica North has lost her parents in an accidental fire. She blames herself for their deaths, and this has driven her to darkness. Sylph Rave is an 'occult writer' who is rumored to be able to see ghosts. These two strange characters are driven by fate to meet. How will Sylph help Angelica? What other mysterious things will haunt our troubled heroine?
Go to Monochrome Myst Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

heh guys. scanlator here. this manga is published in bi-monthly magazine dengeki daioh genesis, and the next vol just came out in february. i plan to release the next chap will be in summer.

for me, the art is superb but the story kinda plain....

The art is amazing for how straightforward and simple it is. The story line is very basic, but too much effort right off the bat is what ruins a lot of manga. Overall this manga is great and if I had a say I would greenlit any anime immediately.

Great update! Wish they were more frequent. :)

Things i want for my birthday 1 porcelain cat that can talk and 1 ring complete with a cute little blonde angel.

She reminds of Bernkastel from Umineko. Cat-wise too lol.

Updates?!?!? This is a lovely surprise thank you Simple Scans.

Dat cliffhanger at the end of the volume though, this will just make the wait for the next chapters even more excruciating :< .

I wish there could be frequent update to this. :)
insta-followed
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update, still enjoying this.
Glad to see an update!
I love the atmosphere in this.

Thanks!
First chapter felt rushed as hell but this is pretty chill. I hope he gives Ring-chan a nice name xD
That blonde loli... MY HEART.
Hm... look good... hope it will have regular release :)
Q'w 'Q YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
ha ha. almost forgot about this one >.>
And suddenly there was more.
There will never be more... ;_;
Moarrr!!
Moarrr!!
Work is in progress.
My take is that the series was discontinued, hasn't been updated since 2010
I agree this is very similar to Blood Alone.. or rather the feel and tone of it is. The artwork is nice and I'd like to see more of this eventually.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics