Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 88votes)

Monochrome Myst

Alt Names: alt モノクローム ミスト
Author: Shiina You
Artist: Shiina You
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Angelica North has lost her parents in an accidental fire. She blames herself for their deaths, and this has driven her to darkness. Sylph Rave is an 'occult writer' who is rumored to be able to see ghosts. These two strange characters are driven by fate to meet. How will Sylph help Angelica? What other mysterious things will haunt our troubled heroine?
Go to Monochrome Myst Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Am i the only one who think the girl look like Ib? Am i?? I think i love Ib too much.

The art, I love it and the story also kinda nice or something like that. I love the MC but after i read chapter 13 i kinda hate him, he just Love struck (i don't what it is called it, but it something like that) with her too much. His goal is just to meet her. Now that the MC meet her, he acts like a child. Kinda annoying for me. But hey, it just my opinion.

Overall, this manga is nice to read.

Oh fuck no,you ain't!
Get back to your wiafu in your apartment.

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing, if Maria says this to him in the next chapter.

All this black fog and dark things stealing every body in sight are starting to annoy me.  Time to shine some light on the situation. 

Oh fuck no,you ain't!
Get back to your wiafu in your apartment.

This is a great manga. Thank you scanlators! :D

shieettt is hittin da fan

Great chapter, thanks, Simple Scans.

Spoiler

at first i only read this for the art but THE STORY IS SO GOOD.  it has great pacing and really draws you in!  hope this one gets finished if the scan group has access to vol 3

Ok....maybe he is the demon lord from the other world now? 

Thanks for the update!

this is good shit! thanks Simple Scans!!

I've totally fell in love with the art! Surely this mangaka has a Pixiv account right?

No, but there's scan for their artbook http://www.zerochan.net/Garnet+-+You+Shiina%27s+Illustrations?p=1 , they seems to be fairly popular.

It feels very short. Can't wait for the next chapter

What aquasilva said--pretty clear that isn't actually her.  Just using her form to Get Him.

Ah I didn't notice that.

Oh my, looks like Maria wasn't simply a nice young woman. Not that it wasn't hinted, just now we really have confirmation.

What aquasilva said--pretty clear that isn't actually her.  Just using her form to Get Him.

I've totally fell in love with the art! Surely this mangaka has a Pixiv account right?

Oh my, looks like Maria wasn't simply a nice young woman. Not that it wasn't hinted, just now we really have confirmation.

It bugs me how the man called her "you are adopting that form" maybe it isn't the real maria?

D'awww, that was sweet.

Finally a new chapter! ^_^ Thanks Simple Scans.

The new characther is, so noisy. I can imagine his scream even from the scan

That means the artist is very good. His/her character fit with the new girl.

The new characther is, so noisy. I can imagine his scream even from the scan

Yeah, the characters or the plot needs something.. 

I think you'll agree the newest character is certainly 'something.' I feel bad for Slyph, of all the devils that could be after his soul, he got the one with the big mouth!

I like the atmosphere. Sometimes its lighthearted and cheerful, sometimes solemn and grave, and sometimes terrifying. Yet it's always mysterious and enjoyable, thanks for picking this up.

I actually kinda like this kind of slow plot and beautiful art manga. It's really a breather from those other harem manga.

Yeah, the characters or the plot needs something.. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics