Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 539votes)

Medaka Box

Alt Names: alt めだかボックスalt めだか箱alt Medaka Kutusualt 最強學生會長alt 最强会长黑神
Author: Nisioisin
Artist: Akatsuki Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurokami Medaka, a first year, is elected as Student Council President, and the first thing she does is establish a suggestion box. Since she was just elected as Student Council President, she's holding all the Student Council's responsibilities, and wearing their armbands.
So, she asks her childhood friend Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, for help.
Go to Medaka Box Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Worth the read? New Window aznb0y1113
  • 24 Replies
Topic why the **** does all their blood type AB ??no one ever questioned this ?? New Window Jauhar Zahari
  • 4 Replies
Topic Romance? New Window cofi023
  • 3 Replies
Topic Should there be another series of medaka box New Window Fenrir98
  • 2 Replies
Topic Nothing but Kumagawa New Window dustiler
  • 10 Replies
Topic [Spoiler Discussion] Good Loser Kumagawa - Final Chapter New Window rglkvdwv
  • 3 Replies

1848 Comments

@Haganai
.......................................................................why the hell are u even reading this manga?
We are back to the real main character of this story, Kumagawa. This final arc is not about Zenkichi....... Way to go Nishio. Guess he has to fill it up until it ends...... Since the anime is coming out.
Fucking author, give it a rest already, am tired of this stupid battle one after another.
I want some hot passionate kiss and some fan service and some panty shot and some romance and some lovey dovey moment, not this fucking mind games, this fucking riddle, this fucking shit.
and suddenly ... everything was discard and suddenly Kumagawa becomes the main character now (Everybody have been trolled by the author by making them thing he is the underdog character ....)
Ch 128 ...
Kumogawa is the best ...
he just screw any main character plot including big enemy plot ...
a masterpiece for underdog character ...
(tough I wondering what he is planning for real ... he can change his plan for a second and goes for nothing ...)
Kumagawa Troll moments... are always so damn EPIC!!!
And Kumagawa epicness strikes again as he screws everyone over, literally, again.
No wonder he won first place as the underdog.
Loved the last chapter, can't wait to see the next!!
Wait, it's going to end around or before Spring 2012?
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad. Happy that it will end while it's still good, and sad that there will be no more Medaka Box. (>_<)
@xd9999 It's just you.
is it just me or is the author simply dragging the story? this feels like a poor imitation of hunter x hunter or death note. Lots of pointless dialogue turning the manga into a newspaper.
Nani!?!? this is the first time i've read a manga ends like this. XD
Where are all the fucks that Isin is supposed to give? I don't see them anywhere.Posted Image
Wow a lot of 4th wall breaking
I respect a mangaka that knows when to end a series.
LOL i've read the first few chapters of this manga like a year ago(?)... now i've just read the few latest chapters and my god, when did they start going crazy smashing the 4th wall all of a sudden??
Anshin'san, I would like to see you try :)
The walls man it like the author doesn't care how much he breaks.
Wow, just read chapter 127, and...
Spoiler
Oh and please put anything about the recent chapter in spoilers.
I just started reading today and checked the comments to see what other people think and BAM! Spoiled.

I'm not saying stop posting about it but just please put it in a spoiler box or use the latest chapter discussion thread.
Guys. The author of this manga is Nisio Isin.
Nisio Isin.

Need I say more?
at last! i could see some romance in this. haha!
Finally this silly arc is over. And nothing better than what ashinin said. I stand by my opinion that this is the worst arc.
This is the moment i've been waiting for~~
I've moved the last couple of comments to the latest chapter discussion forum.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics