Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 32votes)

Super Darling!

Alt Names: alt スーパーダーリン!alt Super-Dan!
Author: Shouoto Aya
Artist: Shouoto Aya
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s not that she tries to keep to herself, exactly: It’s just that everyone seems to look right through her! Naturally, Sakuya Tohno has a complex about it. She says she’s just like air: ever present, but never seen. All she wants is a friend, but building relationships isn’t exactly easy for someone who is, for all intents and purposes, invisible. But then she hears a legend about the “Thousand-Year Sakura” and how, if one makes a wish beneath its perpetually-blossoming boughs, it’s sure to come true. So in a moment of desperation, she races to the tree, only to find four very attractive boys waiting for her… And at that moment, beneath the cherry blossoms of the ever-blooming Thousand-Year Sakura, something incredible happens!
Go to Super Darling! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

@TheRater :

What I'm saying is that the entire theme revolves around the weakness of the FL (female lead) where there is none! NONE. And even if they don't get it because they're kids (although superkids, as all kids in Japan ought to be :P) the grownups would have noticed and picked her up.
I mean I could almost picture Xavier sneaking around the corner.

The bottom line is, although I really do enjoy the shoujo - romance theme, it pisses me off when the mangaka hasn't put any thought into it. Ok, I'm a guy and have read my share of action-packed shounen-seinen stuff, but even the female readers could see this! "they accepted me in this school because they thought of my ability as 'special'.. kindoff"...

Girl you could take out the entire school and it wouldn't even require an action scene (hint : with a few blocks of butter :D). Hell you could put your bet inside fort-nox and eat breakfast at the white house everyday if you wanted!

Just imagine the pranks you could play!

"I'm weak and invisible". Yeah right...
lol you talk as if shoujo automatically= girl is weak. dont forget all those shounen manga with useless leads despite having amazing powers that just happen to go emo and lock themselves up -.-

i know your being sarcastic but really, why would you come to a shoujo manga for action, action totally bores me to death, i dont want to see how "great" a character is at kicking jumping or sneaking around, i got my Saru Lock and Id for that if i really want to. this is shoujo romance harem!
WTF !?!?!

if this wasn't a shoujo, she wouldn't be crying "waaaahhh nobody can see me!!! waaaaahhh" all the time..
Instead she would be the ultimate spy, or the queen of thieves, or the flawless assasin or any combination of those and even more...!

I like shoujo, but sometimes, come on! they totally suck!
(as if any secret organization in the world would let her go to school like that. she would be no1 in CIA's most wanted list before she could spell KGB :P)
She is so cute, like a fairy.
Mangaka: "Harem end, i will do it this time nwahahah!"
some of the grammar here haha oh well thanks for the trans.
bunny like it!!! =3 so much love x4 >.<
Aya-chan rocks!!!!!!
i so happy that i was not eating my ice when i read chapter2 page37 panel2. i would have choked.
i have a theory of the of why sakuya chan can't be seen. magic :]
It's even better. She would be the perfect ninja! It's a talent after all!
how can they not see such an adorable looking girl, cannot comprehend
Thanks for the new chapter
AQUA Scans!
Aya-sensei sure knows her wish fulfillment set-ups! XD
...I feel A LOT of cliches coming on...
LoL.
She playing basketball reminded me of Kuroko.
the art for the girl actually makes me want to read this. but...
And what do you know, I found myself in another girl's harem manga.
LOL.
this is interesting me want moooooooooooooooooore
OH COME ON THIS LOOKS REALLY NICE..... #impatientforupload..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics