Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

The way this is going, JoJolion could become one of my favorite arcs.

from the introduction with the new stand it also seems to share similar traits with Bruno Buccelati's stand sticky fingers 

Wonder if the way that Joshuu's stand looks is a Hellraiser homage. Time for some wacky stand battle between him and Jousuke once they get back home...I wonder whether Soft & Wet can steal Screws.

So I just witnessed a busty woman and three gangsters during a drug deal, then some fighting while using ginko leaves on the ground to teleport. Gotta love Jojo fights.

@Danny113 yeah, I like it more than Jousuke's stand.

joshuu getting a badass stand now 

"We're family."

What?? Why now?

He probably just wants to get Jousuke to deliver the package. I wonder if the two blonde guys near the girl are the stand users?

"We're family."

What?? Why now?

This stand is reminds me of The Lock from Part 4

So they want joshuu and josuke to take this package from what i understand it's drugs in there? and there are 2 cops close to the girl...

i like the idea of this stand... very interesting 

Every time Joshuu opens his mouth, I just want to slap him.

Wat

@mug3n
Haha :P
@ Danny113

Son Goku :D
wow... just wow... cant wait to see who is the other guy fused with kira...
@GZeppeli
Spoiler

Gappy/Jo2uke is growing on me as a Jojo.
i'm more interested in, why he has 4 balls? D:
I had a thought, shouldn't this be volume 105 and onward now that the full series is up?
Oh, I've read all 7 arcs already. Just wondered if there was a reason.
@MahjongLegendYukio: Someone is redoing Stardust Crusaders using raws and the old translation. As for Stone Ocean and SBR, you can find them on JoJo Project.
I agree, Gappy could really use a bro to goof around with. Also, I'm about 90% certain that

Spoiler
@paraquat well at least he starts out with a ho!
Open the door

Get on the floor

Everybody walks the dinosaur
This series is great, but so far alternate universe Jousuke doesn't really have many bros, which kind of makes him a loner among JoJos.
Thx for the info, I got too impatient and went ahead xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics