Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 120votes)

Mission! School

Alt Names: alt Mission!すくーる
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ishikawa Takuya, a high-school student who doesn't stand out in any particular way, is surprised when his principal asks him to take care of some transfer students. He is even more surprised to find that there are actually 30 charming female transfer students in his care, who have come from a boarding school that was destroyed in a fire! At first it seems like a dream come true, but then he notices their knives... and guns... What kind of school did these girls come from?
Go to Mission! School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are only 4 volumes New Window dustiler
  • 0 Replies
Topic Sgt. Hartman? New Window ZeKeR
  • 2 Replies

164 Comments

wow a update took it a year i think have to reread it any thanks for the update.

Oh wow actually have a couple of translations collecting dust...anyone interested in editing them?

I hope a group will pick this up since it's already comleted in japan.... and the raws are available too http://rawcs.blogspot.com/2012/08/mission-school-mission.html
Omamori Himari reference FTW!

As my avatar slightly alludes to, Omamori Himari is my favourite manga.
I kept laughing at na**to's and sa**ke's scene :)) funny, funny, funny
This is a great comedy. Lot's of fan service, and the gags are well crafted. The couples are amazingly funny together. 5/5 stars
I love the dragon ball reference in chapter 3, good ol piccolo.
I like this one, but the girl introduced in chapter 9 is annoying. It's a stupid speech gimmick, and it's not funny. Hopefully she won't be a cast regular (or show up ever again, if we're lucky).
,,, So weird.
i bet he could do a lot more if he would have the courage to do so
Its L! Whats he doin in there?
A mangaka that condemn his own manga heh :)
*hint* the reference from chapter 8
finally the fun can continu i love this manga
finally =D a very good one that make me laugh all long ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics