Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 221votes)

Jin

Alt Names: alt
Author: Murakami Motoka
Artist: Murakami Motoka
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a result of a strange encounter with a mysterious carcinogenic fetus he found inside a patient’s skull, brain surgeon MINAKATA Jin has slipped back through time. Equipped with modern medical knowledge, he faces various fatal diseases and injuries. Then, he meets the ordinary people of Edo as well as illustrious figures, and his surgical knife carves out a new history and story of life.

Won the 15th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.
Go to Jin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Jin's author is on Patreon New Window kanimiso
  • 1 Replies
Topic Jin is back! New Window albedo1`
  • 3 Replies
Topic i bet this actor had a cancer or somthing else :P New Window cool_de_luxe
  • 0 Replies

230 Comments

Just read them all tonight. Awesome manga! Thanks for the upload EG scans!
I wanted to see more of that. Interesting !
This is a really amazing manga, many thanks to easy going scans and I hope for more.
Awesome, thanks for getting this up for us.
Wow although I've already watched the Live Action Drama of this, I still find reading it enjoyable XD
Are all those medical terms in Japanese? Wow, I must give props to who ever translated this manga. It must have been torturous to figure them all out unless the person translating it knows those terms and stuff.
Simply a masterpiece. Thanks for translating it.
wow this just sucked me in and i cant wait for more!...
Yes! I was very happy to see Easy Going Scans (they are probablly my favorite scan team) to pick this up. Man, I am excited. This is a great series in my opinion, and I can't wait for more chapters.
Great job egscans!!
Great manga. I also like how I'm learning a little bit about medicine too. Can't wait for more. :D
Gawd, i realy so need this manga to be updated, but couldnt find any info bout it!
I can't get enough of this series!! Many thanks to Gaarawinds.
It seems like a solo project, not a scanlation group. You can find the scanlator's posts on Mangafox. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here, but maybe it should be allowed for credit:

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/310029-Progress-update?prefixid=m9416
Woah! I was waiting for someone to translate this!
What! No0o0o0oo00o0o0o, I want mooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeee!!

Thankyou for scanlating and uploading this!

I saw that it was published in french up to volume 16 so I rushed to the librairy.... just to find that they only had volume 16 :(
@p3p3 Yeah that was exactly what I was wondering. Thanks a lot, very interesting concept makes a fulfilling read with is rare nowadays.
already watched the dorama and i like it :) hope the real story is more interesting :D
Oh, this is interesting! need moar.
wow that was really good. i dont normally read things about medical stuff like this but it was really good
finally, something on this series!
Wow, this manga is very interesting, thanks for this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics