Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 221votes)

Jin

Alt Names: alt
Author: Murakami Motoka
Artist: Murakami Motoka
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a result of a strange encounter with a mysterious carcinogenic fetus he found inside a patient’s skull, brain surgeon MINAKATA Jin has slipped back through time. Equipped with modern medical knowledge, he faces various fatal diseases and injuries. Then, he meets the ordinary people of Edo as well as illustrious figures, and his surgical knife carves out a new history and story of life.

Won the 15th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.
Go to Jin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Jin's author is on Patreon New Window kanimiso
  • 1 Replies
Topic Jin is back! New Window albedo1`
  • 3 Replies
Topic i bet this actor had a cancer or somthing else :P New Window cool_de_luxe
  • 0 Replies

230 Comments

I really love series like these. Bringing future knowledge to the past is (usually) very interesting, and this story does it exceedingly well.
Totally worth reading it..
These past 2 chapters have been amazing... Thanks egs
Beautiful series. Thanks, EGScans.
Ugh... I have to wait awhile for another chapter! Thank you Easy Going Scans, I look forward to the next one!
They portrayed this particular episode (the skin transplant, the fire and the mysterious gift of penicillin) much more dramatically in the live-action television series.
Man, why do haters gotta hate every time?
ah the old cliffhanger coming back!
THE SUSPENSE
Damn it always ends when its about to get exiting
hunt the live dorama guys, totally worth it. best thing i have seen on tv this year. (well, on my pc screen, that is)
I have to bounce this off you guys, or maybe someone who has read the raws can tell me.

Is the person with the baby-shaped tumour in his head the protagonist himself, returned to the future, after the adventures he has in the past? It would make sense of why the wounded man took medical supplies with him, at least. And the headaches.
Now...The waiting game.
This... has definitely earned my respect. In many occasions, events are miraculous yet so realistic, and the amount of effort in medicine put into this manga is but amazing. Particular note goes to usage of the penicilin concentration method, by an Oxford team but notably Norman Heatley, and its application in the latest chapter. I was quite impressed with that one; and kudos for EG scans for making the effort to work with it.

But seriously. Need moar.
Very good manga, thanks to EGS for scaning this
damn, that was a pretty good read! i like it better than team medical dragon >.>
Yeah!
Story-wise, I like it better when he is doing surgery rather than treating diseases...
It's more interesting.
ahh... thank you for the upload... ^^
    • Sui likes this
Thanks for the upload, lets hope there will be more soon.
Thanks to EGS...
But I need moar of that ! It's so interesting...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/125333/jin_v3_ch14_by_easy-going-scans/8

Scroll down.

You saw it right : Catwoman was here !

;)
Super great amazing! I never imagined that medical manga like this exist! Although I don't understand some of difficult medical words.

This manga definitely one of my favorites!
This is really cool, I've never read a manga quite like this but so far im really impressed.
@Weaper: Actually it has 20 volumes.
Similar manga who has yet to be translated:
Nobunaga no Chef

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics