Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

I love this manga :)
Ughhh I LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you, enjoyed it hope that there will be more chapters :D
I'm half way into vol.3 and I think this is pretty good. The author turned a depressing theme into an engaging story.
I havent read this yet, but here it is.
Enjoy :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics