Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

Ah, "Spearfishing" used as a double entendre... awesome.
With my luck, she'll get bored waiting for him to decide which of the thousands of perverted methods he will use to satisfy his built up lust with her and simply walk away from him!!

Or am I just projecting my own desires and frustrations onto this manga?
inb4 aids
really praying he'd do her.

on the other hand, i just cant get the feeling that the dog will die soon... really hope im wrong
I HOPE THIS mC WOULD NOT CHICKEN OUT....(COME ON!! FAP HER!)
Man, those new scans suck balls. Here's hoping illuminati finds the time to do v5
FUCK HEEERR!
Thus enters the oldest profession in the world...
is this done??? :...0
What a great manga. Really one of the best i've ever heard. I found all the explanations to how to do things really awesome.

Waiting for next amazing chapters.
can someone tell me if the little dog is still fine where the manga is now ?
i'm worried of the reactions of the others guys about him
(i'm at chapter 21)
I like it. I felt excited as I read it. It's too bad that now that I've caught up, it'll loose its "rushed" feeling.
Man that cloak and bow is so swag, and for some reason in a story like this it just makes him seem so badass.
Maybe it's the contrast between "I really don't see the point of living" and "I will hunt! I will LIVE!"
Great chapter! Thanks illuminati.
There's 3/4 guys on that island that are basically bullies, taking the food from others without doing any work and you know that if they could, they would do much, much worst things.
If I had Sei's skills with the bow, I'd keep it with me and not hesitate to shoot one in the leg if he got too cocky. An arrow to the knee there could be fatal.
I half expected the MC to put up his fists. Been reading too much Holyland recently lol I'm glad he decided to bring his bow the second time. Drawing a bow on them is like getting a gun pointed at you on that island. Except if he shoots, nobody's gonna arrest him.
thx illuminati for 2 more epic chapters
why dont he just kill those useless guyz
ppl like those 1 will become a problem later on, better to get rid of them
I just started reading this because when I came to look at the description there were a lot of positive reviews..

I must say this is WAY better then the title lets on, at the same time, the title is perfect for this story..
that last page in ch 38 is nice lol
awesome, i like it more than btooom! personally
it's epic! best Moris work
Its way better than what you could think at first.
I had a horribly funny and sadistic idea. Advice : don't try and fail suicide for the second time if you've got a painful cavity, because then what's following will be a worse than a living hell.

The island : a living hell.
The island with an uncurable cavity : how could the sapiens specy live more than 50 000 years without practicians ?!?

:D
This manga rocks, you won't regret reading it. It makes me want to live on an island and be a hunter-gather for the rest of my life.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics