Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 280votes)

Koisome Momiji

Alt Names: alt Love-colored Maple Leavesalt 恋染紅葉
Author: Sakamoto Tsugirou
Artist: Miura Tadahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl asks Katsuragi Shouta to take a picture of her with Enoshima in the background. Embarassed by her cuteness, he takes the picture and runs away. He later finds out that she is an actress by the name of Shinomiya Sana. A TV drama, Koisome Momiji, will be shot in Shouta's town and Sana will be starring in one of the lead roles, as a passionate girl who whole-heartedly chases after the guy she loves. However, Sana has never experienced that kind of love. To practice for this role (and maybe truly fall in love) Sana asks Shouta to be her boyfriend!
Go to Koisome Momiji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Chapter Discussion] Koisome Momiji New Window greensoulreaper
  • 13 Replies
Topic Oneshot and the Chapters have completely different scenes?????! New Window Karl
  • 3 Replies
Topic Will the story Follow the oneshot? New Window gene098
  • 0 Replies
Topic spolier (dn't bother reading if you dn't wanna see spoiler) New Window ZeNiTH
  • 0 Replies
Topic this is getting interesting... New Window ZeKeR
  • 0 Replies

711 Comments

pretty awesome, can't wait for next week!
Didn't read the one-shot because the first chapter is already more than enough. Can't wait for more.
both one shot and chaptaer one are extremly cute *-*
i'm dying of heart attack and diabetes. Can't wait for next chapter
I have high hopes for this series! Loved the one shot more.
I dunno... I think chapter 1 was far better than the one shot.
chap 1 is good but the oneshot was btr
Posted Image[img]http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=112&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=1H1k7D6s57VoiM:&imgrefurl=http://www.memecenter.com/search/blush%2520dessous&docid=LboOmnBjtGzmLM&imgurl=http://us13.memecdn.com/blushing-bella_o_253264.jpg&w=305&h=457&ei=xQLFT4vzKo-U0QXbtoHBCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=247&vpy=152&dur=1028&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=119&ty=172&sig=103609228690713285486&page=6&tbnh=145&tbnw=97&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:112,i:93&biw=991&bih=657[/img]
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
May 29 2012 04:37 PM
Woah...
Such developing speed ._.
aw prefer the one shot better.. its like they increased his sissyness tenfold @_@. i'll give it afew more chap.
cant wait for next chapter,, its so interesting,,
Ooh, the first chapter was quite interesting. The MC is sort of a wimp, but it's so common in shounen romances, that well, no one should be surprised about it. Still, I liked what I read and the end seemed to hint at an interesting twist, given that she was actually serious, which may or may not be the case.
Just so you guys know... when you see that the surnames of the main characters are different, we haven't gone crazy, the author just changed the surnames of the characters in the series... maybe because he wanted so show that they are not directly related and the series is just "based off" the one shot.

Also, for anyone that cares, we'll be doing ch2, 3 and maybe more with Trinity BAKumA
dayum that 1st chapter, way way way better than the one-shot. i hope it goes for a long time like nisekoi
i have a feeling there will be love triangles.....and i hate love triangles!!!!!
Pure and innocent? Such fearsome opponent
very nice...can't wait...next chapter please~
glad the girl found love and the boy got the girl. that actor guy is an ass
@infinity86

But a lot of guys that age would want the "popular girl" to fall for them, no strings attached.
awwww *-*
Typical love interest, the popular person. Sigh....again?
Really sweet little story :3
Awesome chapter.
Please NO harem.
I hope that this manga will stay as good as it is. And seriously, if this series becomes a harem.... it will ruin the story's plot *okay, and that's too mainstream already!* This should be a pure romance! A rival or two is good but a harem!? That's too much.

{@palma, I'll shatter your dreams because I know you personally. Yeah, seriously.}
I wish that this is a harem...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics