Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 133votes)

Green Blood

Alt Names: alt เลือดล้างทรชนalt グリーン・ブラッド
Author: Kakizaki Masasumi
Artist: Kakizaki Masasumi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The end of the civil war signaled the start of the industrial revolution in the United States and immigrants from all over the world traveled to find their American dream. But what awaited the majority of them was poverty, discrimination and hopelessness. Manhattan, New York was full of immigrants flooding through the ports and the 6th district, Five Points, was considered at the time, the world’s worst slum. The mobsters corrupted the entire area, including the police by paying them off; Five Points was the mob’s territory and they were the law.

But even in Five Points, where there seemed to be nothing but robbery, prostitution and murder, showed some signs of hope. Luke Burns was a honest and righteous teenager who realized that the mob was the cause of the harsh lifestyle and that joining the mobsters would not bring him the American dream. But his older brother, Brad Burns, had become the assassin to the biggest mob group of Five Points, the Grave Diggers, a secret he kept from Luke for his own protection. Brad was known as the Grim Reaper and his reputation preceded him as a ruthless and skilled killer.
Go to Green Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Marduk
  • 51 Replies
Topic How come he is still alive? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

thanks for the new chapter EGS!
@boboto89
There are english updates today. chp 11 and 12.........they aren't showing here yet because EGS has a delay. Go to their site and read the new chps or just wait a day and they'll be here.
When I see there's an update on one of the series I follow, I hate when it turns out that the update is actually for FUCKING spanish scanlations!!!... Gets my hopes up for nothing, it especially hurts for mangas I really love and anticipate, such as this one.

I'll probably punch the next spanish guy I see on the street, poor bastard won't see it coming.

There should be a way to separate english and other language scans in the ''Follow'' options.
This manga doesn't get nearly enough attention. It's like "Gangs of New York" in manga form and with absolutely no Leonardo DiCaprio...how can you go wrong?
By the way things are going...if that kills the little brother there won't be a soul on earth that will stop the Grim Reaper from taking them all to hell.
I would like to see the younger brother became a cop and needs to hunt down the older brother it would be a nice "cat and mouse" game to see
Pops better get ready for when pets go bad.
Damnit old man. Keep your boy in line!
He was going to destroy the GD eventually. You know, you only leave a gang in a pine box. This way it's just sooner.
@ Possessed_KATANA

Fucking yuck, man. Don't spoil this awesome manga and its awesome badass main character with that disgusting FF and its disgusting emo main, please.
Eh, I don't think they understand that you don't use brother and kill in the same sentence when talking to Brad.
hmph. how'd i miss leaving a comment on this one? oh well, better late than never, Thanks for the new chapter Kotonoha and EGS!!
aaahhhhhh!!! cliffhanger bam bam bam
Brad just badassed it up, I'm sure of it. lol
argh! What happens next dammit!
RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

stupid, STUPID cliffhangers.
-_- Damn cliffhangers.
Awww come one, what the hell are these cliffhangers.
Holy f*** Brad.
$10.... I wonder how many freebies that is?
Cut the hair shorter, make the gunblade bigger, add a "8"" scar across the face, set in a "Fantasy" world, now put it together as a "Final" piece.
very nice~
can't wait next chapter~
Great new chapter! Thanks Kotonoha & Easy Going Scans!
it's "cute".. don't ever kick the man while he's down
Never call It 'cute'...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics