Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 129votes)

Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan Totteoki no Uso

Alt Names: alt 嘘つきみーくんと壊れたまーちゃんalt 说谎的男孩与坏掉的女孩alt Lying Mii-kun and Broken Maa-chan: Precious Liesalt Totteoki no Usoalt Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan - Totteoki no Usoalt Yalancı Mii-kun ve Sorunlu Maa-chan
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Satou Atsuki
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The setting is a rural city in which kidnapping and series of murders are happening simultaneously. Eight years ago, a boy and a girl were kidnapped and suffered through the hands of their perpetrator. The victims, the compulsive liar "Mii-kun" (the narrator), and "Maa-chan" (Misono Mayu) reunite and start living together, despite the fact that the recently reported missing children were within Mayu's apartment...

adapted from the novel series of the same name
Go to Usotsuki Mi-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan Totteoki no Uso Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

28 Comments

A manga that alongside JoJo, should he read by every person on this earth.
This was an amazing manga -- I was a little hesitant reading a psychological manga, fearing excessive gore backed by little plot, but dang, this one does it.
So good~~ I love the digressions into motive and the focus on rounding characters. The plot is great.
Definitely a favourite.
I liked the ending of this short manga especially. It's also a fairly interesting story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics