Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 128votes)

Barakamon

Alt Names: alt ばらかもんalt เกาะมีฮา คนมีเฮ
Author: Yoshino Satsuki
Artist: Yoshino Satsuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Handa Seishuu, a young and handsome calligrapher, is sent to Japan's westernmost island after a certain incident. On the very first day of his new life in the countryside, Sensei, as he comes to be called, meets the simple and innocent Naru, a native kid. Follow the (mis)adventures of this city-bred, hot-and-cold Sensei as he deals with his new neighbors' never-ending antics.
Go to Barakamon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

76 Comments

Just as a heads up, there won't be any new updates for this series until a new translator is found.
I like how the author pointed it out specifically
"no fan-service"
Finally a beach episode and we get no fan service?

God is dead.
guys, Barakamon is put on stall as of ch18 not unless VI finds a new translator for it...
am I the only one who pictures Handa-sensei with Hiroshi Kamiya (Zetsubou Sensei)'s voice?
am I the only one who pictures Handa-sensei with Hiroshi Kamiya (Zetsubou Sensei)'s voice?
this is a face a make when they open the wooden case :o
No fan-service.
Unsung: Unfortunately, Bliss had decided to disband and is now defunct. Whether they will revive or create a different group in future, I do not know.
The link to Bliss scans' website is dead or incorrect.
300th follower! >:D
Spoiler
‘ So, what’s your husband like? '
SEXUAL HARASSMENT! '
lol
So calming. I want to move to an island.

Excepting Britain. And Iceland.
nice chap "bl ftw"(?) xDDDDD
And that my friends was the first draft of "Death Note"...LOL
It's been a while since I've read this, but Ch. 13 shows just why I keep coming back to it. It's just plain funny. It also reminds me a bit of Yotsubato!.
After reading chap 13 I agree with megane (cant remember her name).
The missing chapters were scanlated by Bliss, who don't allow their releases to be hosted, if licenced comics are hosted too.
um... where's chapters 1-10?
YES!!!! Praise god!!!! Posted Image A new chapter!!!!!
When I first read chapter 10 and saw her face I thought someone was playing a prank on me.
I think it was Bliss that was scanlating before . . . they don't allow their scans here~
I hadn't read any chapters before 10, so I actually thought that was what her face always looked like XD
yay a new chapter hope there will be more of this manga because it's so funny and the art is also quite to my liking.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics