Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 59votes)

Momoyama Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt Momoyama Kyodaialt The Momoyama Siblingsalt The Momoyama Twinsalt 桃山家的雙胞胎alt 桃山キョーダイ
Author: Fujitsuka Yuki
Artist: Fujitsuka Yuki
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Arima and his little sister Chihiro are the twins of the Momoyama family. Six years ago, they've overheard their parents say "We will tell them the truth when they turn 16." The two worried that they might be adopted during those six years, but the truth they learn on their 16th birthday is even more shocking! Also includes an award-winning one-shot.
Go to Momoyama Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

I don't really get this why do they overthink everything real people would not care about the fact that they are not siblings and just cousins and cousins and siblings are not that different they are still blood related.

Cousins can get married in japan :D

I'm getting annoyed with Haruki (Chihiro's biological father) for all the "protective dad" act. This dude dumped all responsibility for his daughter on his parents, went on his merry way as a distant "big brother", and now he had the gall to play pretend-father with her? Hell, the least he could do is supporting her relationship with Arima, who gave her the love he never did, and took better care of her than he ever could

Arima, fight back!!

Thank you for the new chapter! c:

well, this is pretty good. I'm hoping for more :x

although a little slow with the development, it balances plot progression with humor and plays a lot on the psychological aspect of things. not to mention it has a rather interesting setting to work with.

The twist was an excellent ambush and subversion of the "we're not brother and sister" storyline.

Is chapter 4.5 the one-shot? If not will it be continued?

No, I was surprised too.  It was fun.  I was expecting something much more . . . angstydramatic.

Alright, I cannot be the only one who was caught completely by surprise by the whole family twist? That was seriously hilarious, and completely unexpected.

I don't really get this why do they overthink everything real people would not care about the fact that they are not siblings and just cousins and cousins and siblings are not that different they are still blood related.

Fujitsuka Yuki is a pretty good writer. I particularly like "Flying Bunny", and "Kingyo Sou" which is interesting because the male lead is deaf and it's done pretty realistically.
Incest is best, put your sister to the test!
Usually I really can't stand love-in-the-same-family ones but this one...I don't know. I think it might be that the girl is so totally oblivious. I like it :)
Have to say, I love the postscripts and 4-koma at the end of each chapter.
Very cute! I like this one a lot. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics