Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 66votes)

Those Who Chase the Ageha

Alt Names: alt Ageha o Ou Mono-tachialt Ageha o Ou Monotachialt Ageha wo Ou Mono-tachialt Ageha wo Ou Monotachialt アゲハを追うモノたちalt 凤蝶追捕者alt Those Who Chase the Butterfly
Author: Yagami Yu
Artist: Yagami Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ageha Shiraishi has been sentenced to death as she was suspected of murdering her four roommates. In her prison cell as she awaits her execution to be processed, she tells her gatekeeper, Kyousuke, that she is innocent and that she did not commit murder. Kyousuke does some research, but finds that she is still guilty. Upon his return, he finds his superior tied up and stripped. After setting him free, he finds out that he has been tricked, and it was Ageha in disguise. He is surprised to find Ageha can impersonate anyone to the finest detail, whether it be hair color, habits, or even voice. Ageha becomes the first fugitive of the Talsis Prison and she declares that she will find the real culprit. Kyousuke now only has one clue, which is the Ageha (swallowtail butterfly) tattoo on Ageha’s back. The chase between Kyousuke, Ageha, and the real culprit begin as they move to grasp the truth!
Go to Those Who Chase the Ageha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Spoiler
lmfao
another gem found.
Glad to see someone picked this one back up. Been waiting a long ass time
Woot, yay thanks for the chapter Nondescript.
Talk about manly..
This idiot has some remarkable abilities.. : )
Of all things it was his hands.. what a remarkable trait for a complete idiot.. : ]
Awesome, is he FINALLY going to realise that Ageha is…!?
Thanks a lot, Nondescriptors ! :)
I'm really glad that Nondescriptors decided to pick this up.
if only i could read his most famous work,,,this city sucks in anything Anime/Manga related.
Holy shit this is the greatest thing ever
Yay! A release!
anyone picking this back up?
So... EVERYTHING this guy writes is about someone having to strip women to find some pattern on their body? ....Well, I guess if you're good at writing about only one thing, may as well own it. =/
I wonder why it was in today's list of releases. But that's okay, thanks to this I could re-read the latest chapter ^_^
Another great one from the same guy who brought us those who hunt elves.
I feel bad for Kyousuke...
Tom and jerry ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics