Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 66votes)

Those Who Chase the Ageha

Alt Names: alt Ageha o Ou Mono-tachialt Ageha o Ou Monotachialt Ageha wo Ou Mono-tachialt Ageha wo Ou Monotachialt アゲハを追うモノたちalt 凤蝶追捕者alt Those Who Chase the Butterfly
Author: Yagami Yu
Artist: Yagami Yu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ageha Shiraishi has been sentenced to death as she was suspected of murdering her four roommates. In her prison cell as she awaits her execution to be processed, she tells her gatekeeper, Kyousuke, that she is innocent and that she did not commit murder. Kyousuke does some research, but finds that she is still guilty. Upon his return, he finds his superior tied up and stripped. After setting him free, he finds out that he has been tricked, and it was Ageha in disguise. He is surprised to find Ageha can impersonate anyone to the finest detail, whether it be hair color, habits, or even voice. Ageha becomes the first fugitive of the Talsis Prison and she declares that she will find the real culprit. Kyousuke now only has one clue, which is the Ageha (swallowtail butterfly) tattoo on Ageha’s back. The chase between Kyousuke, Ageha, and the real culprit begin as they move to grasp the truth!
Go to Those Who Chase the Ageha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Damn, that's a good read. Its ending is really a speculation fuel, but it seems that after all of these years, the author fails to get a working sequel. Well, it does have a solid conclusion though, albeit a little bit rushed.

Oh well, good things must come to an end, I suppose ...

It is pretty good story, really. I say it is above average.

Then again, many people do not like open ending X'D

This was a good read, but I'm really dissatisfied by the ending.

This is the end? Where's romantic moment Kyousuke & Ageha?

Well, theres no romance tag on this so I guess it was only implied. Overall, manga is only slightly above average for me becaus of the humor involved. Thank God this was uncensored though.

I didn't read all the other comments so i don't know if anyone else noticed who appears in this page

http://vatoto.com/read/_/150154/those-who-chase-the-ageha_ch16_by_nondescriptors/35

It'll come in due time since they were on their way to see her again.
This is the end? Where's romantic moment Kyousuke & Ageha?
The second-place woman on the podium, in the last picture... I can understand her distress, lol.

Don't know for you guys, but I'm not satisfied with the ending.

Spoiler

In my eyes, that ending was way too rushed :-/
Good ending.
Oh my. comes to its end? Time for re-read.
I liked the ending...but I just wish it was a less open ended one...at least have one last scene with Ageha and Kyousuke meeting eachother again. It's one of those things where you know it'll happen, but it's just nice to see it actually happen nonetheless.
Loved the ending.
Saw it coming but still got trolled into thinking that she wasn't shot by who I thought she got shot by...
The end..
Spoiler
Wow I started reading this when it was first trans so many years ago and now that its done im quite happy with the ending XD
@ash32121
ORLY? Congrats. You want a certificate solving this story in just one chapter? Must be really difficult.
Now solve me other 1000+ stories in just the first chapter. And a sandwich.
Whelp, baddie got killed anyway.
BAD END?
The end.

Posted Image
What the heck just happened?
Plot twist:
Spoiler
(facepalm) a ridiculously easy to predict ending is here (facepalm)
Need next chaper now D:
Oh my.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics