Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 55votes)

Shinwa Ponchi

Alt Names: alt Mythic Punchalt Shinwa Punch
Author: Katsura Asuka
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aritake Deigo has decided to move out and go live on his own no matter the cost. The reason for this is that he can no longer stand living with his family anymore. All he wants is to find a place to live a miserly life of self-loathing. While talking to an apartment agent, he encounters a strange blue-haired girl carrying a snake statue. When he starts hearing a faint voice come from the statue, he grows curious and touches it. A blinding flash of light ensues and he loses consciousness. Upon waking up, he finds out that he has been possessed by Lyssa, the Goddess of Madness. As a result, if he doesn't live a life of happiness, he will be taken over by the Goddess of Madness and die!
Go to Shinwa Ponchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

There are also diseases that destroy the connection between visual and emotional systems. So you can see someone, and they will never become in your mind "that person", they will be "someone who looks exactly like that person".

Could be that he has prosopagnosia.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
Inability to recognize faces would fit with his tendency towards architecture and his need to recognize his daughter by unique methods.

You'd still think he'd seem less obviously crazy than the guy possessed by the goddess of madness, though.

I think the father suffers from a real mind "disease", some people aren't capable of recognizing a face, they use smell eight, voice and other things for recognizing who they are taling to.

There are also diseases that destroy the connection between visual and emotional systems. So you can see someone, and they will never become in your mind "that person", they will be "someone who looks exactly like that person".

Her dad is literally crazier than all of them combined, and the MC is supposed to be possessed by the god of madness.
What the actual fuck, man.

I think the father suffers from a real mind "disease", some people aren't capable of recognizing a face, they use smell, sight, voice and other things for recognizing who they are talking to.

Her dad is literally crazier than all of them combined, and the MC is supposed to be possessed by the god of madness.
What the actual fuck, man.

I don't read about axed in this coment but when read chapter 15, i already guesed it will get axed in original country

The reread was glorious, and God Bless iMangaScans.

I was thinking abou reading this but them I spotted the Author's Name... NOPE, don't wanna go through another axed unsastifying ending again.

Your loss.

I want more MC sadist mode with Artemis.

I was thinking abou reading this but them I spotted the Author's Name... NOPE, don't wanna go through another axed unsastifying ending again.

I kinda feel like punching someone. I wonder why? Maybe it's cause some ass of a man appeared in the latest chapter.

Talk about a return from Hades! Thanks for this Herculean feat iMangaScans!

An update comes flying in from left field! What a wonderful day it is! I had completely forgotten about this manga as it's been forever since it had an update.

Holy updates batman! It's alive!!!

there are only 6 chapters left...life is cruel

Life is sometimes less cruel than you think :)

The last chapters raws: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-baoxiaoshenhua/

Is only 6 chapters but I don't have any idea of what the hell is happening in there.

there are only 6 chapters left...life is cruel
are they going to finish scanning this? I know that there are at least a couple more chapters in the series
so did the serialization get cut or was it just dropped?
Too bad this got axed...
*sigh*

another harem...

*clicks follow*
For some reason when I look at Appolo, I really want to hit him.
All the characters are so funny!!!! Cool series.
Love this manga.... :) :D :o
Good manga~ I keep laughing and Artemis is soo moe~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics