Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 77votes)

Karneval

Alt Names: alt カーニヴァルalt Carnevalalt Carnivalalt 狂欢节alt 黑色嘉年華alt Kanivarualt Karnavalalt K∀RNEVAL
Author: Mikanagi Touya
Artist: Mikanagi Touya
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and picks pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set up, and soon become criminals hunted by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization - "Circus"!

Spin-off:

> Karneval Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/karneval-anthology-r10100 )
Go to Karneval Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NUEVO LECTOR PARA KARNEVAL EN ESPAÑOL New Window MaayaHolic
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion - current chapter spoilers go HERE New Window Shamune
  • 1 Replies

72 Comments

Omg my wish came true! Thanks a ton for the update!!

Thanks for the update!

And whoa, some scary scenes in this chapter.

I do and don't understand yogi's...other self? @~@

Next chapter please!! xD

This just gets better and better. A good balance of action, humor and intrigue that keeps the story moving forward. I hope it continues for a long time.

Man, I know they are evil, monstrous, etc, etc, but every time I see children or young Varuga get killed, I feel bad anyway. 

Whoa, Yogi! That hair.

Spoiler

There may be some BL hints here and there but the series itself is not shounen-ai. In my opinion, it's the author's fanservice to lure more yaoi fangirls since they are a pretty big fanbase and hence, quite lucrative.
I sure hope this won't turn into shounen-ai because Karneval is first and foremost  a mystery/action/adventure manga about mystery surrounding Nai, Karoku and all other characters, not some cliche, stereotypical BL romance story.

Whoah! The animal Nai's tissue is identical to is the animal that whats his name from 07 Ghost's dead friend was reincarnated as....weird. 

http://vatoto.com/read/_/103360/karneval_v2_ch8_by_scarlet-carnival/5

The lttle guy in the shirt.

Also am I the only one who thinks that there are shonen-ai elements in Karnaval?

Yet again, thanks a ton for the update~! And oh my god, yogi is so adorable! xD

Yahoo! Love this manga! Thanks!

Thanks for the updates :)
Thanks!
Spoiler
Thanks for the update :3

Well, looks like Karoku is definitely a person of interest.
Thanks for all the recent updates!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! x3
Ahh I just found out that they are making an anime adaption!(I think it comes out in febuary) now i'm sad because of waiting for it to come out....(here's hoping that they don't change anything in the anime adaption....)
Confusing chapter. Seems like the set up of several story lines all at once.
Poor Yogi, but I don't blame Gareki one bit. How in the world do you answer something like that?
Thanks Kii~
I forgot all about this series. Thanks for the upload!
He's .... hot <3

Kishuke sure added the right thing~ ...
Love this. So glad I can read it here!!
YAAAY, it was uploaded <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics