Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 77votes)

Karneval

Alt Names: alt カーニヴァルalt Carnevalalt Carnivalalt 狂欢节alt 黑色嘉年華alt Kanivarualt Karnavalalt K∀RNEVAL
Author: Mikanagi Touya
Artist: Mikanagi Touya
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and picks pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set up, and soon become criminals hunted by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization - "Circus"!

Spin-off:

> Karneval Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/karneval-anthology-r10100 )
Go to Karneval Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NUEVO LECTOR PARA KARNEVAL EN ESPAÑOL New Window MaayaHolic
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion - current chapter spoilers go HERE New Window Shamune
  • 1 Replies

72 Comments

Finally <3 ;;

Finally a new chapter \o\ But it ended so fast TT^TT

I hope Nai gets some more involvement in the story soon. I mean more than just being "bait" seriously the boy (animal) needs some more character development himself...

Circus is really... gray.

is nai decreasing in age or something he looks more and more little kid like as this series goes on lol i swear he looked like he was at least a teenager in the first few chapters lol.

Secretly he is Benjamin Button.

Thanks for the release Karnoodle<3

Spoiler

is nai decreasing in age or something he looks more and more little kid like as this series goes on lol i swear he looked like he was at least a teenager in the first few chapters lol.

Thanks for the update!

Spoiler

After going over this latest chapter (80) a few times, I'm now thinking it's even possible the Circus!Yotaka is
Spoiler

@ Asrodeia:  You could be onto something with...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cool, Gareki is showing character development.  A nice display of humility.

I cant decide wither to stop laughing or take that seriously. xD

Cool, Gareki is showing character development.  A nice display of humility.

nia is so cute ;3

Thanks a for the update!

the wasps in that chapter creeped me out though. @_@

Karneval 73 - October 28.    *sighs*

Congrats on catching up and thanks for all the hard work.

Am I the only whose heart is breaking for Yogi? My god I wanna cry... my poor babu.

Ahhhh, that reunion~
Spoiler

I'm also glad this got an update! Thank you!

Thanks a ton for the update! And lol yogi, I love the new volume cover! xD

....Dat outfit. *_*

Damn now I cant stop staring xD

...Can't take my eyes off the new volume cover *_*

Lol poor Karoku, Nai is all grown up now. But don't worry, he still treats you as his best friend Karoku! ≧﹏≦

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics