Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.52 - 25votes)

Shuumatsu no Maristella

Alt Names: alt 終末のマリステラalt Maris Stella of Doomsdayalt Shuumatsu no Maris Stella
Author: Takano Chiharu
Artist: Takano Chiharu
Genres: Action ActionSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, space has been destroyed, and only a small portion of humanity remains alive. A group of winged girls called angels must fight against the flying marine monsters attacking from the oceans.
Go to Shuumatsu no Maristella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

way outside the norm of mainstream manga. it's weirdness got me wanting to read more. this is not for everyone but if you're willing to venture out of your comfort zone, give this manga a try.
I guess I'm just weird because I found this to be a fascinating story. I look forward to finding out more about how things work in this world. As for the "hentai" aspect, I find it far less suggestive in artwork than most fan service out there. Further, I believe what happened it will be integral to the story. This is definitely on track to be a rather cerebral title. And I love the artwork! :D
It's like a superweird antiutopic fantasy version of Gunslinger girls.
When I saw page 23 I can't help but do " D= "
either the writing or the translation is really bad. and the story's really weird.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics