Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 103votes)

Sensei no Bulge

Alt Names: alt BARRAGEalt Barrage of the Battle Staralt Bulge of the Battle Staralt Gurunya Bulgealt Sensei no Balgealt Sensei no Barragealt Sensei no Barujialt 戦星のバルジalt 战星的巴尔基
Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago Industria was a peaceful planet, ruled by a single royal family. Since then, contact with alien races has led to fifty years of invasion, turmoil, violence, and war, leaving the Royal Family in control of the planetary capitol and little more. Astro the Destitute lives in the capitols slums, working a miserable job to support his makeshift family. One day he is approached by Bulge, the runaway heir to the planetary throne. Shockingly identical in voice and appearance, Prince Bulge proposes Astro take his place on the throne so that Bulge can escape his life as Prince. Moments later the Prince's guard approaches, mistaking Astro for Bulge, they drag him back to the planet. Thus begins Astro's adventure of mistaken identity, thrust into the role of heir to the throne, and savior from the warring alien hordes.
Go to Sensei no Bulge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sensei no Bulge and the author potentail New Window Demonkonga
  • 13 Replies
Topic What went wrong New Window Kreian
  • 4 Replies
Topic moreeeeeeee New Window Demonkonga
  • 1 Replies

189 Comments

Yeah, the title issue is exactly why VIZ is choosing to simply call the manga "BARRAGE" for English audiences.

Yes, it's been licensed for Shonen Jump Alpha already. Starts next week.
Sensei no Bulge...

First Chapter: THAT WHICH PIERCES.

OKAY. THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON HERE.
Oh I know full well that it's not sensei as in teacher, I can speak chinese and read kanji, I'm just saying it sounds weird in english.
lol it's "Sensei no Baruji (bulge as they roughly translated)" and it's not the same kanji as teacher, so don't assume it's a teacher's...bulge. lol. Also even if it was teacher, it wouldn't have to be the possessive の, could just be like "[the/my] teacher bulge," though that's just in the case that it really is teacher.
Also, as a transliteration of the prince's name, I wouldn't pick Bulge as the word does have certain connotations in English which make this manga's title sound awkward (Teacher's Bulge? lol)
@Jel44
Uhh look again, the original prince definitely got BOOM HEADSHOT, nowhere near his neck, and unless this world has some kind of special technology or dues ex machina, the prince will probably and I sure as hell hope that he won't be alive and reappear as IMO that would be too damn predictable storywise.
I realy hope the prince stays dead, that kind of drama has been done to many times now, it's frankly boring and predictable.
What's the bet that the prince is gonna come back?
Posted Image
Good story far though.

@kingot Have you ever read the Prince and the Pauper, the story can be seen like that but the prince didn't die at all though.
Woo, this is interesting and I can't wait for the reunion with the kids. The plot for me is unique, it has allot of potential in the way the plot can be used. The MC is sort of like a father or big brother and this manga seems that it can hit over the 100 chapter barrier.
After reading the synopsis, it felt like i've read something like this before...but the story is about an orphanage boy, and his look-alike was a princess, but the princess was assassinated during her speech..

I forgot the title..
The original prince got shot through the neck, not the head. He can still survive, possibly.
It started great. The challenge starts now though.
I wanna beat someone ! a woman, specifically !

what an actor
who care about the name its about the story and so far its MIGHTY if you LIKE IT FOLLOW AND RATE IT- BKB
FudgeNouget Sensei no Bulge is, in my personal translation of it, Bulge of the War Star (or Battle Star, since it's close).
The "Sen-sei" kanjis there are "戦(war)" and "星(star)". Not "先生(teacher)"
Sensei no Bulge... "The teacher's Bulge..."....... you people are SICK XD
Seems promising, but I have that feeling it wont get past 25 chapters, before it gets canned. Hope I am wrong though...
I think the original king might need a brain transplant then. Being shot through the head does wonders for killing people dead.

That said, this is manga. Anything can happen :P
I got a feeling the "original" prince will make a comeback later in the series.
i like the art style and the story seems promising ^^
Wow. A bit of a rocky introduction, but sounds like the humor will keep me entertained.
Okay you pervs. Get your heads (whichever head you want) straight.
looks good, now to see how long this manga will last....
anybody want to bet how many chapters
oh, looks really promising *-*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics