Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 127votes)

Gokicha!!

Alt Names: alt ごきチャalt ゴキブリ美少女擬人化同人誌alt ゴキブリ擬人化alt Bé Gián Gokichaalt Cockroach Anthropomorphicationalt Cockroach Girlalt 蟑螂娘alt Gokiburi Gijinkaalt Gokicha
Author: Rui Tamachi
Artist: Rui Tamachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Behold the the struggle of the adorable little cockroach Gokicha-chan as she struggles to make friends with humans after moving to frigid Hokkaido to escape the unfortunate reputation her species enjoys in the Kanto region.
Go to Gokicha!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gokicha!! Cockroach Girl! ONA [Youtube Video] New Window Tio Alexander
  • 11 Replies

314 Comments

Fight Gokicha
I hate roaches, but with the exception of Gokicha.
She's cute.
http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/12/17/g/read50cf6842a1207/img000007.png
Hnnnnnngggg

Thanks It's Magic for another adorable chapter.
Great new chapter, thanks a lot It's Magic!!
Damn it! I want Gokicha in my house, she'd be a big help with all the garbage scattered around!
Omg it breaks my heart so much. I hate myself now for being disgusted with bugs :S If I ever see someone killing a cockroach I'll propably start crying.
hmm ... it feels like mixture from several manga ...
from Busou Shinki, Ika musume (chibi), etc ...
a pitiful character is kinda oremote tough ...
that Chaba is kinda like M girl from Juuden ... =3= ...

BTW, the one that usually ate it is cat not dog ...
dog usually only bites it but not swallowing ...

I wonder why cockroach in Japan don't get fly all over ...
it's flying like crazy in my place ...
slap it on the wall and there's disgusting mark on it ...
I actually enjoyed reading this. It's funny and heartwarming at the same time. Keep up the fight Gokicha! lolol
The fact that she can make mini flower arrangements is enough to make her world famous!
This is disgustingly adorable and heart breaking at the same time.
Yayyy!! more Gokicha!! Thanks It's Magic! Scans!!
ch05 pg07
Sensei, Gokicha is a rare bug!
She is cute, smart and wants to be friend with human.
You can't find a cockroach that look alike her anywhere else.
yes?
Anh Chocolate :) nice kitty and the part timer just lol I feel bad for her n the jobs but really by now should be used to the roaches lol
I never find characters in manga cute. NEVER. Then I found Gokiburi Gijinka (this series predecessor, if you will) a little over a year ago and that became the first and only. There's something about a little, down-on-their-luck cockroach girl that got to me. Reminded me of a Madagascar hissing cockroach I won (yes, I won it in a contest and it was the coolest insect ever) back is middle school in Wisconsin aptly named Miss Hiss. Imaginative, I know. I still hate every other cockroach because they fucking gross and I had bad experiences with them when I lived in Florida. Still, this series holds a special place under my foot, er, I mean in my heart.
Great new release, thanks a lot It's Magic! Scans!!
I can't read this, makes me feel guilty, this is conspiracy!
@Jaded Just thought i should tell you that you should never stomp a roach. They carry eggs on them, and when you step o nthem you're actually spreading roach eggs across wherever you walk. If you're going to kill a roach, try to hit them with something and then clean them up. or if you have to stomp on it. clean your shoe.
Cool, thanks for the new chapter It's Magic! Scans!!!
I cant help but think of this comic every time I stomp a roach... but I still stomp them. >:)
Good job, chocolate.
the cuteness is too damn high
.....I really should edit the names listed on this one but, its a lost cause at this point >_>
http://vatoto.com/read/_/137307/gokicha_ch5_by_its-magic-scanlations/6
So that's what Sazae would look like if drawn more realistically.
Spoiler
Noo... This is a conspiracy... I know it. The cockroaches started this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics