Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 126votes)

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!

Alt Names: alt まじこいalt Cintai Diriku Dengan Sungguh-sungguh!alt 真剣で私に恋しなさい!!alt 认真和我谈恋爱!alt Majikoialt Please Love Me Seriously!!
Author: Minato Soft
Artist: Inue Shinsuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kawakami Momoyo is a notorious, woman-chasing, large-breasted master fighter. She and her friends at school end up in all sorts of weird situations, often involving people attempting to defeat Momoyo. Now there are new transfer students from Germany joining their class. Who are these new students, and will they fit in with the crazy bunch surrounding Momoyo?

Sequel:

> Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-s-r9463 )
Go to Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Visual Novel vs Manga New Window ello
  • 0 Replies
Topic Yamato my hero~ New Window Irecinius
  • 10 Replies

235 Comments

Medaka much?
haha nice chapter.
yea the anime is way different then the manga.
Haha! Moro makes a perfect trap. How did I not realize this before? XD
@digitalzombie

i dunno about the breast size tbh (well i prefer ~B cups, maybe im biased?)

this is a very funny one tbh, i was hoping the anime also started this way, im just waiting for the game to be fully fan translated :)
each chapter is interesting and funny. i knew yamato's sister was strong but i didnt she be that strong were as no one can match her strength. looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Anybody notices:

Size of Breast = how good they are in fighting

?
The setting for this manga is actually fairly original, i like it.
Not his actual blood-related sis, you should check out the visual novel that this manga is based off of. :)
Waw... odd sister he got

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics