Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 62votes)

Chaos Attack

Alt Names: alt 카오스어택
Author: Massstar
Artist: Massstar
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: DoAh Lee, a seemingly "normal" high-school boy, gets caught in a strange and embarrassing situation. Before he knows it, he is blackmailed into becoming the manager for a team of quirky, unruly, not to mention slightly lazy, heroes. Will he ever go back to his "normal" high-school days?

Note: The chapters of Chaos Attack are separated into various episodes. These episodes are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=400741&weekday=sun
Go to Chaos Attack Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

From the beginning, with feeling this time!

So EGS is picking this up... Nice!

It seems that just as it was about to get a storyline it was dropped

They're annoying.  How are they getting payed if they don't work?  I think I like Ratman a whole lot more than this.  (The chapters where not everyone knows his identity, cuz secret identities are cool)

That letter from the sisters.. Their reactions were absolutely priceless. Thank you Raw Crossing for the great read!

so let me get this straight.... they've gone through 17~ professional managers and not a single one had the brains to say the obvious, "if you don't work you don't get paid."

meh...
@Guy Smiley

While I agree with you - I dont believe there would be any legal backing to the contract - They can still blackmail him with the pictures (even tho that would technically be illegal as well). It still makes for a fun plot line and when reading any manga or manhwa I try not to be too picky. A lot of stuff can be widely ridiculous anyway.
@PhantasyPen

Sorry - We have been changing that tag all over - we just had not changed it here yet.
... Why is this still tagged gender-bender? The guy dressed in drag ONCE and that's it.
Shit is about to go down in the cutest way possible
o_o What the hell is with this toy?
This guy is so fucking unlucky...
@Guy Smiley
yea that is probably true in Korea as well but then again they don't have heroes with powers and aliens.
K. This is something I learned about Common Law, in Australia, a while ago, in a short law section that was within a Business subject that was shoehorned into my Engineering degree. So do correct me if I remember it wrong, or if Korean law is drastically different.

The principle is: A contract is not actually a contract if there is not Informed Consent. Which just a signature alone is NOT. It requires fully understanding the full nature and spirit of the contract before any form of agreement. It also requires the agreement not be given under any kind of duress, physical or otherwise.

Meaning there is no legal binding involved anywhere at all, at any point in this, or a lot of other manga plots.
read Chiden.... read.... I have no shame haha
I hate this but I can't stop reading this
Meow Zorg
Spoiler
sorry first time i have seen a chance to do this.
@ordos2011
I think ratman is a rip-off of batman.
Okay it's funny, and seems to hold potential~

Followed-
With the shit he gets at home and work. I won't be surprised if there's a suicide attempt soon.
Also our group Raw Crossing is looking for Korean translators - If you are one, or you know of someone, please send them our way!

http://rawcrossing.com/index.php?board=30.0
"(Raw Crossing: Awesome work with the text, by the way -- I can see so much love in the cleaning and text effects ... Thanks oodles.)"

alksduo - Thank you so much! As the Typesetter I cant tell you how much that means! you rock!
Hilarious!
Love to see where it'll go.
Anyone notice the detail in each frame? The characters had awesome consideration in their poses and gestures and dialogue ...

(Raw Crossing: Awesome work with the text, by the way -- I can see so much love in the cleaning and text effects ... Thanks oodles.)
Not bad.... But I think MC needs to get a superpower soon.
I think this is a rip-off of Ratman

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics