Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 107votes)

My Heart is Beating

Alt Names: alt 두근두근두근거려
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to My Heart is Beating Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Read it New Window Heeward
  • 1 Replies
Topic red haired guy New Window 666Shinigami666
  • 1 Replies
Topic For those who want to find out more New Window Aedra
  • 2 Replies

53 Comments

I couldn't hold my tears at chapter 29
its ending wah!!!! its really good i want more.... T_T
Next chapter will be the conclusion? woot??? =/
I am so impressed. I always saw manwhas page layout as something lazier than manga counterpart. But this manwha manages to actually be creative and have meaning in its paneling.
Lol mods please don't kill me for messing up upload 4 times
Things are getting so intense in the recent chapters. Can't wait for the next chapters.
I think he's gonna be beaten up. LOL
The manga is garbage compared to this.
There is manga based on this manhwa so there is more than 30 chapters ... ;]
about 7 chapters left
My gratitude to the author and the translators, a pretty interesting manhwa.
Shit just got real. There's Mr. Evil guy! And Mr. Observer! You dead main guy.
Dad was a bit sentimental.... but chances are indeed "OH SHIT"...
Double "oh-shit" time
:o things look extremely bad, I almost don't want to read the next chapter. key word: ALMOST
cliffhanger hehe
too bad theres only 30 chapters :(
waaahhhh, cant believe im starving so far chapter 12 and they keep talking about food, anyways great story, it doesnt have a lot of action but its really good and develops at a good pace, its good reading :D
Bosu CheoGo = Boss Physical Education High School.
@Frost i must agree you r comment is really unexpected, til nw i have only read the first chapter but already has me expecting for more, great rading lets see further chapters how it goes
Man I've only read the first chapter but I'm already hooked. When the teacher walked in and the students were all saying how handsome he was then I scrolled down....o.O and saw him in his underwear, I couldn't stop laughing :D and the thing is you can tell from just the first chapter alone that there's definitely gonna be drama but you can also expect there to be some comic relief along the way.
So BEAUTIFUL... so much drama.. :'( i cant help but worship the author..... more POWER!!
totally worth the wait.
this is AWESOME!!!! (*0*)
My gratitude to the author and the translators, a pretty interesting manhwa.
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 18 2012 03:13 AM
lol the girls in here are machos

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics