Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 76votes)

S.I.D. - Supernatural Investigation Department

Alt Names: alt 특수 영능력 수사반alt 특영반alt S. I. D.alt S.I.D.alt SIDalt Supernatural Investigation Department
Author: Sa Da Ham
Artist: Sa Da Ham
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to S.I.D. - Supernatural Investigation Department Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The original, Korean SID is back as of 3/11/2015! 2 chapters already! New Window berubetto
  • 2 Replies
Topic Author New Window kalafina23
  • 6 Replies
Topic Hooray! New Window Humanistical
  • 2 Replies

49 Comments

Thanks Raw Crossing!!

It's a shame it got axed...

...really.....AGAIN?! D;<

Really though, whats with all the axing this year? This has got to be..what? the 5th good manga(manwha in this case) that I read that got axed this year. All this waiting for new chapters, just to get this news...every..single...time. -_-

Thanks Raw Crossing!!

It's a shame it got axed...

So sad that this got canceled just caught up and then read the comments. Hopefully the rest of the 118 chapters get translated.
@wabdude95 Hahah, i just finished reading the manwha and read ur comment.... well its a shame that it got axed and also i cant read korean and google translate its just crap so from what i could understand the author may continue the series someday? can someone confirm it? Thanks ^^
Unless you want to be heavily disappointed, I suggest that none of you read this webtoon.

As of December 31st of 2012, S.I.D has been axed. Naver editors axed S.I.D and gave the author 30 chapters to wrap up the story. The author felt that "30 chapters was too little to give my story a proper conclusion"and decided not to write an ending. The series is now completed, has only 115 chapters, and is stuck in the middle of a plot.

Source:
http://blog.naver.com/indra0524 (author's blog)
so.... it finished? ok.... a little disappointing
Updates are slow :(
Raw Crossing keep up the good job guys! Just don't forget about this project.
Red eyes of evil get old.
sigh another pay with your life thing
So when I read that the girl's name was Lin-Lin, I immediately had an asian correlation and thought of Ling-Ling from drawn together......
lol Tenka had a cool moment this time
fack if im the one seeing the 1st ghost in chapter 1 im gonna pissin my pant

Is it just me or does Tenka resembles Grell from Kuroshitshuji, kekekeke

Oh shoot, THIS IS HEAVY BRO.
Very cool webtoon. We need more updates! ^_^
wth?! what happened in chpter 34?
Suspenseeeee...
That's the first thing to come to mind when I realised chp39 didn't have a continuation lols
Is it just me or is her finger (held next to her face, in chapter 38), reeeeeeeaally long?
ooooohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhh!!!!! all hail RX!!!! all hail RX!!!!! all hail RX!!!! amaaaazzziiinnnngggg!!!! dam i really should cut down my sugar intake....
Sorry for the wait folks, RX has just approved an upload policy~
psyquic pikachu is so cute... i want to kiss him -3-
please update
wow... long wait ^_^
Chapter 8 and 9 are the same.
Si mun is like a pikachu :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics