Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 97votes)

Taboo-Tattoo

Alt Names: alt 刻印 tabooalt タブー・タトゥーalt 禁忌咒纹alt Taboo Tattoo
Author: Shinjirou
Artist: Shinjirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seigi, a martial arts trained middle schooler, often feels driven to protect the weaker people around him. One day, he defends a homeless man against some punks, and the man gives him a strange tattoo on his palm in return. The tattoo is a secret weapon produced in the arms race between America and the Serinistan Kingdom.

Seigi finds himself in over his head when a powerful girl, using the same secret weapon, violently pursues him in order to retrieve it. His skill at martial arts may not be enough to keep him alive, but will he be able to learn how to trigger the power of his tattoo in time?
Go to Taboo-Tattoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

nah man, he just got a haircut
@HammerU89 The MC didn't change i think it's hiss drawing that may have change a little bit
Question for anyone that's read up to the current raw.
Spoiler
i want seigi to be with izzi and nto that other annoying bitch
sadly looks like my last strand of hope for Seigi and Izzie just got cut QQ
That kotatsu in ch.16 was the cherry of the cake xD
I'm really interested in what Seigi lost for compensation for getting the crest.
Seiji needs to get together with Izzie.
Does anyone else feel like BB is really just Batman? Especially after chapter 13.
err i forgot to mention this does not mean i wont continue to read it as i am still intrigued by the story
oh of course standard crap!
Spoiler

well im done ranting
Main protagonist gets beat up in a straight fight with a girl in the first chapter.

Fail.
This manga is really underrated, I think.
For me the plot is really good, I mean it has some great powers in which it won't be some repeative thing over and over, the powers can be used differently. More than that, it seems the characters are somewhat likeable, from the main guy with his ambition of justice, to the childhood friend, to Izzie and the crazed sadistic princess. It's really interesting, it has a rich plot and character depth, I see allot of potential... it depends on how long it is and its popularity or even the author to fulfill that potential.

I recommend this manga, it's really interesting. Especially after reading some of the latest chapters which suggest that there's a hidden cause and more in depth hidden truths and etc.
I'm loving this so much right now. :3 I'm on chapter 14, and this new "Hero of Justice" dude is awesome. So much badassery going on there.
"...exceptional, but it's not all that." Er, mutually exclusive, see: oxymoron.

On topic, amusing, unfortunate release schedule.
read this like five months back already. they take to long to upload a chapter. well this is exceptional but its not all that.
It's kinda well written. I wonder why it has no anime yet? I saw much worse shounen get an anime right away and this manga has been around for a while.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics