Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 97votes)

Taboo-Tattoo

Alt Names: alt 刻印 tabooalt タブー・タトゥーalt 禁忌咒纹alt Taboo Tattoo
Author: Shinjirou
Artist: Shinjirou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seigi, a martial arts trained middle schooler, often feels driven to protect the weaker people around him. One day, he defends a homeless man against some punks, and the man gives him a strange tattoo on his palm in return. The tattoo is a secret weapon produced in the arms race between America and the Serinistan Kingdom.

Seigi finds himself in over his head when a powerful girl, using the same secret weapon, violently pursues him in order to retrieve it. His skill at martial arts may not be enough to keep him alive, but will he be able to learn how to trigger the power of his tattoo in time?
Go to Taboo-Tattoo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

i wanna read this but what heck the main character dies,? i was planning reading it but heck dropped

Spoiler

Ugh...The story seems interesting enough but MC just ruined everything for me -_-...This is the type of MC that would let people die because of their stupid ideals. Lelouch from Code geass is THE MC. He kills people his ideals :D

Now we need more genre: Tragedy?

No. Jesus Christ. Slap that on if the main character dies in the end or something. Romeo and Juliet was a tragedy because in the end, both mains die. The main is alive, BB may die, the heroine may or may not die, but the main is alive. Just because someone dies doesnt make it an automatic Tragedy. Batoto has enough misplaced tragedy tags floating around. Misplaced tags in general, really. Slapping it on this one wont help anything...and wtf is with everyone's constant yearning for tags?

Gotta love it how she smashes the typical shounen hero's wannabe ethics on ch.19 p.29-30. He just happens to have obtained a great power, he himself is nothing special at all.

This was excellent:

Spoiler
There are 30 chapters of this and its ongoing.
I really love all the hack science in this manga too. Funny shit.
You have no idea how hard I laughed at this part.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/7178/taboo-tattoo_ch8.1_by_simple-scans/5
Now we need more genre: Tragedy?
Thanks for the the update simple scans! this is the best birthday gift ever!

Come'on guys, give the damn vote to this great manga! don't you just sitting, reading, and masturbating there!
WOW its Alive!!!! Ty Simple Scans
WOW!!!! an update!! ....... i had forgoten about this one!!!
Great art, but... the story :/
its far away but finally Sergi is becoming a badass @ch33
Colonel Sanders eh? Wonder if Rena will have to pull him out of a dump site too :I
Even if the story isn't that great I have to admit that the art is excellent which is good enough for me.
Wow ... And I though Akame ga Kill had the the honor of having new characters with the shortest life span.
So, it wasn't dropped huh.
Update!!!!!!!! woowoowoowoo!!! thank you simple scans and kid kongo
Although this manga is promising, i can't stand this dudes talks about "justice" shit.
Seriously, the whole justice thing is so fucking annoying, when all he does is getting beaten up...
obviously seigi *shouldn't* be with izzie, as we all know what happens with girls with lingering feelings *cough* Good Ending *cough*. too many complications.
'merica! :B
so i just found this again started to read it from chapter 1 , im on chapter 4 now . So whats bothering me is the guys uses the void maker on that bear guy but the bear guy survives , even though the void covered his whole body and some , later on that girl says that the void maker destroys everything in the void ......Flaw in the story ?
izzie has feelings for BB. obviously they dated in the past. i don't want seigi with izzie cause she is just as much a bitch as the other girls. i hope a new girls is introduced and he gets with her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics