Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 87votes)

Kirikagohime to Mahoutsukai

Alt Names: alt 霧籠姫と魔法使いalt The Magician And The Princess of The Mist Cagealt The Mist Cage Princess & The Wizardalt The Princess of The Mist Cage And The Magician
Author: Nesumi Chisato
Artist: Nesumi Chisato
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Due to an unfortunate accident involving a cat and a frying pan, the grumpy and socially awkward magician, Nebelhaut, is forced to venture into the city. There, he finds himself rescuing an abused fairy from a travelling circus. Who is this beautiful creature, and what does Nebelhaut hope to achieve from taking her?
Go to Kirikagohime to Mahoutsukai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ??????????????? That's it? New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 2 Replies

41 Comments

cute insta follow thanks Zippy

I think it did, temporarily. I guess it got a better response than was expected.

This series has ended about 3 times so far. It's extremely frustrating for us. XD We have no idea how long it's going to be.

Sweet, i love this manga, thank god it didn't end. That chapter 1.2 was so misleading i thought it ended. T_T yay.

I think it did, temporarily. I guess it got a better response than was expected.

Sweet, i love this manga, thank god it didn't end. That chapter 1.2 was so misleading i thought it ended. T_T yay.

oh wow what a misleading description BUT in a good way xD nice surpise :D

So... its a story about stockholm syndrome?
if only there were more =_(
What! part two is already the end? It had so much potential this was such a cute manga.

Such a tease, its like eating something really good only to have it snatched away from you after the first bite.

Even random slice of life events would've been fine with me but I still enjoy the author's open endings though.
His name isn't Neverheart it's Nebelhaut. Nebel means mist in German and haut means skin.
Loved Sable Prince so got high hopes for this
Love the art style and concept. I hope to read more. :)
wouldn't be that way*
If I hadn't already known that the series would be that way, those last lines could easily be interpreted as the kind of training you would find in a hentai.... Can't wait to see more of this series.
Spoiler
Recognised the art style immediately <3
has potential, heres to more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics