Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

There should be a tag for bro-con xD
Ever notice there has been a lot of spin-offs lately? Well I'm not complaining, more content for me Posted Image
point of view of the sister huh, that ain't too bad if thats the case, i think its quite good, since it doesn't affect the main story line. plus, we get to have more cute sister love. lol
Sometimes I really despair when I read these kind of complaints.

Yuutousei takes the same universe, but is done by a different mangaka. Neither the light novel nor the Rettousei manga are in any way affected by it, they will continue at their notmal speed. It's just that we get one more interesting extra perspective in the story, namely from Miyuki. It's a pure extra we're getting. If for whatever reason you consider it "boring", just leave this place and watch some Pokemon, please.
Don't tell me that the main story will be dropped just like ore no imouto?! And doing some boring spin-offs, arggh!
I don't think Rettousei has that slow pace. The manga has almost covered the first volume.
I believe Kingot's thought is that monthly releases are too slow. For most monthly mangas, the plot could takes years if not entire decades to unfold. By the time the the story finishes, its highly possible that a majority of the original readers have since stopped reading.

I understand that neither story impacts the release of the other; however, the publisher created a second release based on the original popularity rather than shorten release dates. To date, I've only seen one manga (Nana to Kaoru) ever have the release rate increased which makes me think its rare and difficult to make happen.
I agree the most of spin-offs and that stuff isn't that good compared with their main series, but Yuutousei is pretty interesting, since the LN is narrated in 3rd person, and covers another things from a different perspective...

Also, Miyuki is the main character! That's should be enough to you guys =_=
@kingot
What's wrong with that? The reason is...... because it sells? They are worked by different artists for your info, and the author is already way ahead. And they are monthly releases in 2 different magazines. Same thing with Papakiki. Having multiple releases doesn't affect any one release since they are independent.
We have chapter 4 ready in Spanish. I was procrastinating this to not rise hopes. Hopefully we will catch up in 2 or 3 weeks.
Pffft..the main story is already in its slowest update..and yet they are making a spin-off already..

This is the same to what happened in Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!.
Awesome, finally Yuutousei in English ^_^ ... do you plan to catch up quickly?

For everyone else: While Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is the main storyline focusing on Tatsuya, Yuutousei is the same story told from his sister Miyuki's point of view. You can compare this to To Aru Majutsu no Index focusing on Touma, while Railgun told the same story from Mikoto's point of view.
It's a spin-off of the main series.

DD: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/7850-donwload-links/
what is this the prequel or something? someone wanna tell me
Thank you so much for scanlating this in English! You've made one fan very happy today~
Damn... I forget to say, download link will be posted... later.
Chapter 1 in English, give thanks to Seitsuki who didn't drop this after... 4 months?

Hope you like it.
Who knows?

Maybe yes, maybe not.
Is mangaholic doing this series as well?
This is a spin-off it that contains quite a few spoilers, isn't it? Or is it just that it doesn't have any relation with the original series? It's confusing me.
some people who got raws says its like before the original series..or like in his sister point of view
I haven't read Maou Yuu, so I can't answer ;_;
Note that this might separate later, have you read Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. 4 stories, 1 is a 4koma, 1 is a seinen and 2 are shounen.
It's a different artist although they are basing it on the same story. Ideally you can think of it as different ways of telling the same story but with different detail to the smaller parts. (the two shounen versions of the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha as an example)
Well, tl through another language is not recommendable.

I have Yuutousei ch2, but I'm thinking in release it after some English group take this project and release ch1 asap, in order to no raise the expectations here. Perhaps only my friends will have it beforehand.
It would be a pain to translate this from Spanish to English, I would leave to a group.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics