Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 25votes)

THE iDOLM@STER 2 - The world is all one !!

Alt Names: alt アイドルマスター2 The world is all one !!alt アイドルマスター2 ワールドイズオールワンalt THE iDOLM@STER 2 - The world is all one!!alt The Idolm@ster 2: The World Is All One!!alt The Idolm@sters 2 The World Is All Onealt The Idolmaster 2: The World Is All One!!
Author: Bandai Namco Games
Artist: Yuuyuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A producer from 961 Pro has been assigned to work for 765 Pro as a spy and saboteur.

However, the Producer has grown affectionate towards the idol unit he's meant to produce and is struggling to carry out the sabotage missions he's been given, while making sure it doesn't affect the unit too much.

A manga adaption of the video game "THE iDOLM@STER 2".

> Part of THE iDOLM@STER series
(http://www.batoto.net/search?name=iDOLM@STER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and)
Go to THE iDOLM@STER 2 - The world is all one !! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it me, or...... New Window Raitsu Nii
  • 2 Replies

29 Comments

It is excellent, definitely added to my watchlist.
Hah, and I only found out about it because the new chapter release was included in the news post at the top of an idolm@ster thread.
It surprises me that the number of follow for this manga is lower than 100 with all the plot in the manga, for me I read of the version and this one is my favourite.
This is by miles away the best iM@s manga I have ever read. It shows both the idol and the producer side, and they both have exellent depth.

I clenched my heart and fist reading chapter 11, seriouly!
A "Producer" from 961 Pro has been assigned to work for 765 Pro as a spy and saboteur.

However, the Producer has grown affectionate towards the idol unit he's meant to produce and is struggling to carry out the sabotage missions he's been given, while making sure it doesn't affect the unit too much.

A nice manga about trust and responsibilities.
Fans of THE iDOLM@STER will most likely enjoy this one.

PS: This manga follows the Producer, Amami Haruka, Hagiwara Yukiho and Ganaha Hibiki

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics