Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 49votes)

Caterpillar

Alt Names: alt イモムシalt Imomushi
Author: Murata Shinya
Artist: Sayazaki Isuka & Hayami Tokisada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Possessing both flexibility and tenacity, Imomushi (Japanese for Caterpillar) is an assassin that does not kill anyone but those who are assigned to her. She seems to have had something happen between her and her older sister in the past, however.

A new spin-off story from the same author of Arachnid, this story looks at the inner workings of a top assassin within The Organization itself.

Note: In early 2014, serialization resumed with a new artist. The series had been on hiatus after the sudden passing of the previous artist in 2013
Go to Caterpillar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

What another Fuji Alice ?

Nah, she was actually sweet.  (See what I did there...? ;) )

He does combine them.

...into Captain Planet Bug!

the artist died ._.

R.I.P

What a resurrection.
Thank you Psylocke scans

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALIVE

the artist died ._.

That really sucks. :(

Thanks for informing us.

Sooo she just left the almost raped chick tied up? I mean it didn't look like she untied her... COME ON SHOW SOME COMPASSION! T.T

"I did a good deed today. I saved the girl and killed the assholes. Although I feel like I'm missing something." YA maybe you should have untied her!

Job for the cleanup crew?

And the girl in the cover finally appears in the main storyline greatjobplz.gif?1

That was great

Sooo she just left the almost raped chick tied up? I mean it didn't look like she untied her... COME ON SHOW SOME COMPASSION! T.T

"I did a good deed today. I saved the girl and killed the assholes. Although I feel like I'm missing something." YA maybe you should have untied her!

What another Fuji Alice ?

the artist died ._.

might be wrong since i cant read moonrunes but
Spoiler
He does combine them.
hmm, I wonder if the Author: Murata Shinya is planning on combining the mangas together at some point? when both books are finished with their main story, the could then do a new manga with the two as a team or something. if they do that or not, I'll keep an eye on the two, there a fun read.
You guys think there is a chance that this girl and Fuji Alice will fight???
Seinen version of Arachid?
Totally awesome!
Thanks Kirei!
nice

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics