Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 49votes)

Caterpillar

Alt Names: alt イモムシalt Imomushi
Author: Murata Shinya
Artist: Sayazaki Isuka & Hayami Tokisada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Possessing both flexibility and tenacity, Imomushi (Japanese for Caterpillar) is an assassin that does not kill anyone but those who are assigned to her. She seems to have had something happen between her and her older sister in the past, however.

A new spin-off story from the same author of Arachnid, this story looks at the inner workings of a top assassin within The Organization itself.

Note: In early 2014, serialization resumed with a new artist. The series had been on hiatus after the sudden passing of the previous artist in 2013
Go to Caterpillar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

DAT CLIFFHANGER

I bet the sister still alive.

read chapter 34 raw... holy shit, can't wait for the translation 

I'm currently working on Chapter 9 right now.
Chapter 34 is a long ways away.

read chapter 34 raw... holy shit, can't wait for the translation 

........*sigh* PSYCHO BITCHES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! jeez it's like there is no such thing as a decent human being...Makes it interesting tho shishishi

So Yanagi Akiho is basically Kurokawa Sara 2.0? great. -.-

I have the RAWs and I didn't even know this lol

Immoshi's reaction and censored image give it away. You just had to put two and two togther.

MAJOR SPOILER:

Spoiler

I have the RAWs and I didn't even know this lol

wait, prying mantis?

Didn't we have another mantis guy among the early chapters of arachnid (he didn't even survive that one chapter though)

Flower Mantis. The jobber in Arachnid was an ordinary Praying Mantis. Murata probably kicked himself after killing off such a cool character and brought it back as a fluffy goth loli.

MAJOR SPOILER:
Spoiler

Well the author was bound to run out of popular/notable insects sooner or later. Its not like we're going to be seeing silverfish or sugar ants anytime soon.

I haven't even read this yet, I just just appreciate the dry humor in this comment lol

wait, prying mantis?

Didn't we have another mantis guy among the early chapters of arachnid (he didn't even survive that one chapter though)

Well the author was bound to run out of popular/notable insects sooner or later. Its not like we're going to be seeing silverfish or sugar ants anytime soon.

wait, prying mantis?

You're not the only one who wants to beat the shit out him

This looks fun. If you're ever short on translators, Shattered Scans, give me a ring.

What an annoying little piece of shit.....Shit stain complains about taxes when he ain't even old enough to pay...I don't care how old I am i would not hesitate to hit this asswhipe over the head......(ok I'm calm now)

probably still taking care of the brown girl from arachnid.

that's even worse.....

Fun manga, shame about the first artist. Still, I'm glad to see it continuing. 

The premise of caterpillars being super insects though; They are living sausages that survive by being many in number.  Though some of them are very poisonous.  A poison using heroine would be rather entertaining too...   :)

Fucking hell. This guy makes Jason look like a chump.

......what a waste...and why is he still alive?

probably still taking care of the brown girl from arachnid.

......what a waste...and why is he still alive?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you for the release Shattered Scans. Please continue to work on this series.

Will do. Don't worry :)
Finding translators is difficult though.

Thank you for the release Shattered Scans. Please continue to work on this series.

"you'd have to be a monster to survive this"...

like people in this series weren't monsters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics