Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 161votes)

Zetsuen no Tempest

Alt Names: alt Blast of the Tempestalt 绝园的暴风雨alt 絶園のテンペストalt Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster~
Author: Sano Arihide & Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Saizaki Ren
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The point of view begins with Hakaze, a witch who ended up on a deserted island. Changing point of views, we now look at Yoshino and Mahiro. Yoshino and Mahiro were best friends, but one day Mahiro suddenly disappeared. Yoshino assumed that he found a clue to whoever murdered his family. Despite the close bond they had, Yoshino has no idea where Mahiro is. However, one day when Yoshino was putting flowers on Mahiros' family's grave, a woman questions Yoshino about Mahiro at gun point. According to the woman, Mahiro got involved with some serious issues that will inevitably put the human race in a catastrophic situation, and the Japanese government is desperately looking for Mahiro. Apparently some sort of "magic" is involved. What happened to Mahiro? And who is this Hakaze girl? What does Hakaze have to do with this?
Go to Zetsuen no Tempest Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest *RAWS* discussion (SPOILER ALERT) New Window red CODE
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 0 Replies

178 Comments

It is definitely a good work! I really like the twists and I am so curious about the end and how everything will connect! :)
I couldn't get past the first chapter. Might try again some day. >.<
This is pretty Good. People you need to read this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics