Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 161votes)

Zetsuen no Tempest

Alt Names: alt Blast of the Tempestalt 绝园的暴风雨alt 絶園のテンペストalt Zetsuen no Tempest ~The Civilization Blaster~
Author: Sano Arihide & Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Saizaki Ren
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The point of view begins with Hakaze, a witch who ended up on a deserted island. Changing point of views, we now look at Yoshino and Mahiro. Yoshino and Mahiro were best friends, but one day Mahiro suddenly disappeared. Yoshino assumed that he found a clue to whoever murdered his family. Despite the close bond they had, Yoshino has no idea where Mahiro is. However, one day when Yoshino was putting flowers on Mahiros' family's grave, a woman questions Yoshino about Mahiro at gun point. According to the woman, Mahiro got involved with some serious issues that will inevitably put the human race in a catastrophic situation, and the Japanese government is desperately looking for Mahiro. Apparently some sort of "magic" is involved. What happened to Mahiro? And who is this Hakaze girl? What does Hakaze have to do with this?
Go to Zetsuen no Tempest Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest *RAWS* discussion (SPOILER ALERT) New Window red CODE
  • 10 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 0 Replies

178 Comments

Good news everyone!

It's coming.
Well that was quite a lot to sink in, and now we've got time skips... =0
Gah! Cliffhanger time skips suck!
I just figured out this is the same author as Spiral and Record of a Fallen Vampire. So someone is going to die and there is going to be a lot of crying on my end.
@Karch. That was the most intriguing part of this manga. An endless debate with both sides putting forth magnificent arguments. If the manga had just brought out the tree of beginning like that, then this manga would not nearly be as interesting.
Finally, the story moves forward. Was considering quitting this because a the seemingly endless conversation between the 4
even though yoshino, mahiro, and samon are still in the same place, it doesn't bother me at all. i love how they're debating in an intricate fashion, and both sides are completely convincing. other stories would just talk about some simple problem, even though i (and other people) can see some obvious arguments that are blatantly ignored, like they don't even matter. i love how no argument is left alone, it tickles my brain.
great new chapter. funny i just started reading this yesterday and got a new release the next day can't wait for more and thx for the new release
Yoshino is the ideal guy in manga for me, I really like that type of guy who always seems to know what he is doing (or thats the feeling I get from him :D) anyways, I really like him and how he manage things!
Thanks for picking this up! forgot about this series
Sweet. Thanks a lot.
EGS has picked it up. Expect more soon =]
Did EGS pick this up? Cuz this is INTENSE!!!!
It won't be - I really like this series ;)
Can't wait to read what happens next. Hopefully the next update won't be as long. ;P
Thank you "waychanger" and the egscans group for the hard work.
Most of the work you guys do is amazing and not only that, you have similar taste buds in manga, manhwa as me. So thank you for bringing back another great series that I like.
Actually, did it myself. I hope everyone enjoys our new pickup! =]
This is the EGS translator for this series. If anyone has contributor status and would like to upload our new Chapter 12, please go ahead.
Egscans released CH 12. Interesting. Thank you, egscans.
Yeah its back :)!
Is anybody else thinking that they're going to have her build a raft, escape, and then make it seem as though she killed Aika, when she instead went into hiding with her for a few years?
is anyone uploading this one?
was just checking back up on this one after a long break...sad to see no one's picked it up yet very interesting plot.
at first i read the first two chapters and kept reading it just for what the heck. but now its gotten so great. although its confusing, i love how all the rules make limits even when they say the world always benefits hakaze.
I hope a new update appears soon. One of my favorite series ever.
The suspense is so thick you could punch it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics