Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 214votes)

Transfer Student Storm Bringer

Alt Names: alt 폭풍의 전학생alt La Tormenta Del Nuevo Estudiantealt Storm Studentalt Transfer Öğrenci Fırtına Getirenalt Transfer Student The Storm Bringer
Author: Gangnengyi
Artist: Gangnengyi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Transfer Student Storm Bringer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Obsolete
  • 9 Replies
Topic Missing chapters? New Window chonnyb
  • 3 Replies

147 Comments

LOL i love this manhwa
and the jjangs are such lovable blockheads haha
That manhwa is awesome.
THAT GUY IS
SO AWESOME
This guy is a fucking legend !!!
"Damn I'm smooth"
I died.
ahh he really that strong?
:)
when will the next one come out??
@ANG3L He can't possbily a girl, this is a boy's school like explained before...I doubt if he was a she, she would have fooled the adminstartion of school....but you never know this is the manga/manhwa world xD
LOL i like how he always get into bad situation but always get out of it in a good way somehow or should i say he so lucky to get out of it without being expose tat he actually is a weakling.But i think he got the potential to learn how to fight if he willing to learn.And I hope Lee Yeonhee is a girl but if he is a she then...mayb i know y Ju Ingong's friend warn Ju Ingong to stay away from lee yeonhee
bahahaha this is hilarious
Ooh, I wonder what's gonna happen with Lee Yeonhee...
Wow, this webtoon is amazing. I can't stop laughing. xD
Repost in the thread please.
@obsolete....if you think that way i cant argue with you^^ it is your opinion...
funny accidents? well then tell me that kind of many comedy comics
and funny story? hmm no there are not that many out there even if there is some comedy tag doesnt meant it is always THIS funny
1/2 prince, bowling king, yes maybe 3-4 others....but many comedy comics? where?^^
Substitute Ingong for Ingu. My bad.
@darkmic: Funny Story and Funny accidents don't count as these are a part of many comedy comics. Having enemies become allies is also a common theme for shonen in general which leaves the scary mug. That is a character trait/physical feature that many heroes have had before.
Okay so they are both misunderstood because of their faces but other characters react to them in different ways. In Kitanos case, people don't want anything to do with him due to a fear of being killed or whatever. For Ingu its more of a "Who does that dude think he's glaring at?" kind of deal that Chiba had in Yankee-kun to Megane-chan,

Kitano becomes the boss haphazardly as Ingu knows exactly what the heck he's doing.
...I'm starting up a wall of text. But yeah. I made it about halfway through Angel Densetsu in one sitting, but the similarities stop at pretty much the initial premise.
@bersercker No, it's the end of the "first season" so to speak. There are more chapters, not sure if the groups scanlating them though.
did it end?
@obsolete....i didn´t said it was exact like Angel Densetsu....
just that
1. scary mug ^^
2. funny accidents
3. first he fight them then they join him....too^^
4. funny story
if that is not similarity for you....then i don´t know...

well nice story but i wished it were longer.
I dun think principals are supposed to do that...
I'm wondering if i should read this... recommended?
A great comic. As for similarities to Angel Densetsu, He's a guy with a scary mug and people mistake for something he's not. The similarities in story end there in my opinion.
pretty much similar to Angel Densetsu but still very good thanks for translation ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics