Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 178votes)

Dracu-Riot!

Alt Names: alt ドラクリオットalt Вампирский бунт!
Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kinono Konoki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To cure his persistent virginity, Yuuto Mutsura joins his friend Naota in a trip to Aqua Eden, the "City-by-the-Sea", where brothels are allowed. Before he has a chance to become man, he is separated from his friend and accidentally turned into a vampire! Now forbidden to leave the city and forced to participate in a Public Morals task force with several beauties, how will Yuuto handle this new life?

adpated from the visual novel of the same name

Spin-off:

> Dracu-Riot! Honey!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dracu-riot-honey-r8251)
Go to Dracu-Riot! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

300 Comments

Actually I hope that Tenshin Ranma translated first......
How are they different from police? I am not seeing any distinction.
Is it just or the character design for Miu is kinda weird?

*shrug* Meh whatever I guess... It's just too bad the story hasn't developed past the prologue yet :(
Devirginization!!!
Thumbs up for who also played the game~ ...
Inamura Rio looks like Kanako in love hina
I'm waiting for Mina Tepes to stroll in and dance in the bund.
@Cydric

Forgot to mention this. The Public Morals committee's main job is to control the Vampire population. Most likely revealed after the manga goes deeper into the main story.
Oh look DR. Still playing it. Finished Azusa Route, Loli was awesome. Playing the rest of the route now~~~ Jealous?
Loved the game, Erina's Route was awesome. *-*
That was an interesting introducing intro chapter. Nothing really happened, but I guess they just used it to showcase the characters. It's certainly piqued my interest though. :D
@cydric they said sex trade and gambling is legal but they never said drug and weapon trade was.

this looks interesting for it only being pre serialization. #can'twait!.
Guess I'll play to the vn while waiting for the translation ~~
If Trade in Sex and Gambling is Legal...why would they need a Public Morals Group? Kinda defeats the whole purpose does it not? Posted Image
looks good!
I hope for nicola . . .
Guess I'll read this while waiting for the next patch release (~=_=)~
Damn.. !! It's just a typical normal Vampire Harem..... I'm used to it.....
Need more like Ghost or other Supernatural Characters except Zombie cuz I have my Sankarea for now..
So I need A new Supernatural Chick...

Need more Faaaaaap Material!!!! XD
oh, DR. the game's art is better. but now I see why azusa was 'always shouting' and erina's erona. first symptoms of do-S Miu but actually do-M Miu~
hmm... the manga translation is finally out, eh? i wonder when will the english patch for the visual novel is out... ~_~"
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
4th
3rd! another harem, looks good :)
2nd!
1st!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics