Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 107votes)

Itou-san

Alt Names: alt 伊藤さんalt Bluffalt Chocolate Cakealt Doukei no Iealt Futari no Deai no Hanashialt Hajimarialt High & Highalt Ito-sanalt Miss Itoalt Sensei+
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of 8 series of short stories, mostly about romance with appropriate dashes of humour.
Go to Itou-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Short and enjoyable, good, good.

Thanks for the scans.

Short, but cute! Personally, I view this manga as a clever if simple exploration of different types of relationships; with Aki Eda's signature style of romance of course.

My favorites are "The Story of How They Met" and "The House We Always Wanted" since I find the idea of a modern couple in a ninja house to be extremely amusing.

Literally just here for sensei+ lol If it ever got a continuation 2-3 volumes long, I'd be up for reading it. The magic user and sense are a pretty funny duo, platonic ofc.

People complaining about how normal the stories are when that's the entire selling point of the manga

The first story was pretty well-thought out, and the Sensei+ story was pretty compelling. Unfortunately, the rest were incredibly short and bland. 6.5/10

Reread the ch1-8  and tbh, it was still as boring as I originally thought it was.  No unique stories, nothing epic, and I'm surprised I bothered again.  Not my cup of tea.

It should be somewhat interesting so that you wanted to re-read it, right?

Very well put. Though I must add, a male who can read/watch Kodomo no Jikan and not come out of it a lolicon, does not exist!

Eh? That means I'm not exist? 0A0

This was pretty sweet, nothing really stands out, but it's still really good for the heart.

Reread the ch1-8  and tbh, it was still as boring as I originally thought it was.  No unique stories, nothing epic, and I'm surprised I bothered again.  Not my cup of tea.

The fact that you went back and re-read them probably indicates that it wasn't as bad as it could be, either.  So in your book...  just bland?  xD

Chapter 8...Manly Tears

Y'gotta remember, when I posted that there was only chapter 6.  And ch 6 is kind of odd . . . a sudden, reconciliation?  because of something really trivial that doesn't seem to stack up to the background problem . . . it's interesting I guess, sudden Grace out of nowhere, the tiny things that can shift emotions I guess, it has that Aki Eda style, but it doesn't work for me, I don't really feel why the emotional shift is happening.

I like most of the other ones much better.

Aahh, so that's how it is. Sorry then.

But i do still confused and charmed at the same time.

Y'gotta remember, when I posted that there was only chapter 6.  And ch 6 is kind of odd . . . a sudden, reconciliation?  because of something really trivial that doesn't seem to stack up to the background problem . . . it's interesting I guess, sudden Grace out of nowhere, the tiny things that can shift emotions I guess, it has that Aki Eda style, but it doesn't work for me, I don't really feel why the emotional shift is happening.

I like most of the other ones much better.

Okay, so i read the whole thing up to 7th, and i kinda get (and didn't get) why Purple Library Guy confused.

It even a bit confusing to explain my view..

The stories have (or don't have) one little element and i don't really know what it is.

And that makes it 'different'.

Like, the first story can be so dull, but SOMEHOW it doesn't.

Or the other story besides 1st and 2nd, they are so freaking simple, no real conflicts whatsoever, but it simply captivated my heart with that averages 10 pages chapter.

Of course many slice of life genre do not have real conflicts, but there is almost always some, what is it called, plot?

Nope, something like something being cause for the characters to make decision and do something.

This manga does not.

They just go with the flow.

This manga have huge possibility,

to be boring, but it doesn't.

It simply doesn't.

Due to Japan fucking around with the appearance/age connection, the conceptions of loli and shota are kind of skewed, and people often refer to anyone who looks like a little boy/girl (regardless of age) as a loli.

You should do well to remember that at its simplest though, shota = little boy and loli = little girl.

I would normally have let your misconceptions slide, but according to your logic, a loli would only be a grown woman who happens to look like an elementary schooler. Which would mean that characters like Kokonoe Rin would not be lolis. And as a lolicon, I could not let that slide.

Very well put. Though I must add, a male who can read/watch Kodomo no Jikan and not come out of it a lolicon, does not exist!

I think that after I watched the first season, was the point where I accepted it was too late for me. There was no denying it anymore, I was unquestionably a lolicon.

More cuteness...and ninja house! I want one, too.

I don't mean to seem thick, but . . . I don't get it.

Oooh.

Its my first time seeing this guy confused.

I guess i'll read this manga then.

2 more chapters.. thanks to tha translators!! ^_^ Loving Aki Eda's manga now hehehe.. those sweet lovey dovey stories...

ninja mansion, 'nuff said!

2 cute omg.

Holy shit on my chest these are cute.

All hail the glorious works of Aki Eda

Chapter 3 is so freaking cute!!!ali_067.gif

Uhm...in Chapter 2...doesn't that mean she slept with her student...who happens to be a grade schooler...indirectly?!

not really, since shotas are just men who look like little boys.

in this case it was with a little kid who transformed into a guy.

so more of a magical boy-man.

Due to Japan fucking around with the appearance/age connection, the conceptions of loli and shota are kind of skewed, and people often refer to anyone who looks like a little boy/girl (regardless of age) as a loli.

You should do well to remember that at its simplest though, shota = little boy and loli = little girl.

I would normally have let your misconceptions slide, but according to your logic, a loli would only be a grown woman who happens to look like an elementary schooler. Which would mean that characters like Kokonoe Rin would not be lolis. And as a lolicon, I could not let that slide.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics