Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 19votes)

Dear!

Alt Names: alt ディアー
Author: Mitsuki Kako
Artist: Mitsuki Kako
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rei, Kazuma and Banri are close childhood friends. Rei, who's better than any guy, the cool and smart Kazuma and Banri who's mischievous and bright have the perfect balance. It's normal for the three of them to be together all the time and without thinking of themselves as men and woman they're just together. But something happens after which Rei starts to think of Banri as a "man", so the relation of the three changes...?!
Go to Dear! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

18 Comments

Ma è piuttosto ovvio che kazuma sia quello perfetto, ma perchè le fanno così stupide le protagoniste dei manga ?

Grazie anche per questo lavoro!! I primi due capitoli mi piacevano di più...adesso è sempre triste!! :-(

Kazusa's smile broke my heart.

rei...... :'(
it would be good if you liked kazusa from the beginning.....
somehow, I really want to punch banri so bad and kick him to the moon for made rei cried and sad ,,,

Ch. 5--Odd, that was so clean, everything laid bare, and yet it gets us nowhere.

What's with the colors?...Meh Goona Leave One Two!!!Shine Brightly My L:ove!!

I wish this manga would update soon. >QQ<
this the first time i read about a relationship that forms into a square and is complete, like a circuit
looks good im gonna start reading it now
I want more! I love this manga so far. :3
I want more! I love this manga so far. :3
This is so freakin' nice.
Spoiler
hmm... an overdue update....
Well, so far classic square with a classic pair of bishies, including the absolutely necessary smart, brooding black-haired one and the perennial favourite lighter-haired, womanizing apparently-superficial one with possible hidden depths. Despite this I'm liking it fairly well so far. The secondary lead girl is awfully cute.
Spoiler
Hmmm, same mangaka as Sora Log, which was very sweet. Reckon I'll take a look.
Awesome!!.. Insta Fallo Man~
Cookiez, your prayers have been answered.
i've been waiting for this manga for a long time and it still not updated >:(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics