Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 795votes)

Angel Densetsu

Alt Names: alt Angel Legendalt エンジェル伝説alt Legend of an Angel
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous face. People being what they are, they think he's a terrifying delinquent, and there are plenty of chance misunderstandings (coupled with Kitano's convenient inability to understand what's happening around him) that propel him into the position of "school guardian", a.k.a. head thug on campus.
Go to Angel Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime version New Window either
  • 2 Replies
Topic is there a manga similar to this 1? New Window hellsing876
  • 12 Replies

184 Comments

Awesome manga ever.............
man this needs a sequel...really badly!
just finished this shit for the 5th time, a classic for real
take the humor of gintama(anime version), beezlebub, and spongebob (he never really means to do bad) and combine all three's humor levels. you get this. way better than claymore (totally stagnated)
I love how he's always misunderstood. He's actually lovable. Wish it didn't end though. <3
Saw this on a different site and always wanted to read it :P
awesome series :)
Yes, as KidCongo has said, this is definitely a manga where you need to allow the (artistic) starts and stops in the beginning to get the reward of the great manga it is. One of my favorites, which I have read and re-read.
The art gets a lot better, but even without that, this manga is hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics