Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 795votes)

Angel Densetsu

Alt Names: alt Angel Legendalt エンジェル伝説alt Legend of an Angel
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous face. People being what they are, they think he's a terrifying delinquent, and there are plenty of chance misunderstandings (coupled with Kitano's convenient inability to understand what's happening around him) that propel him into the position of "school guardian", a.k.a. head thug on campus.
Go to Angel Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime version New Window either
  • 2 Replies
Topic is there a manga similar to this 1? New Window hellsing876
  • 12 Replies

184 Comments

well damn.I just can't not reread this manga.
Just re-read.

Awesome.
I think the dude who made this manga was completely trolling the whole way through it
This is one of my all time favorite series!! A MUST READ for EVERYONE!!!
This is one of the best mangas ever.
This is one of the best mangas ever, right up there with GTO in terms of life lessons taught and epic awesome normals.
This series is a masterpiece in every way. I come back often and re-read some of my favorite chapters just for the hell of it. If you are curious about this series, please read it. It will not disappoint.
I laughed hard and loud - I bet neighbors thought I have gone bonkers.
It's so funny!!!! but made me cry a little that it ended T.T i hope they make a season 2 about katino's son!
Masterpiece, funniest manga I've read.
KIEEEE KIE KIE KIE!!!
GOOOO GOH GOH GOH GOH!!!
(trans: this manga's a great read.)
Wow. This series is simply amazing. I also love how it affected the author's next work, Claymore.

It gave the art style, or rather, this is where the author developed it. Also, a few of the characters have been moved over, too! The early Yoma look (hilariously) like Kitano, Clare is Ikuno, Raki is Leo, and that one Claymore with the braids is Ryoko... Holy crap, this is just amazing.
masterpiece
This was a REALLY interesting read, seriously !

Thanks a lot to the uploader of this on batoto, and to the kind persons who, from 2001 to 2008, did the scanlation :)
Great read!
god...read it again :( i need help
just re read it again..I have lost count
claymore is another manga by same mangaka
Does this mangaka have any other works? This was honestly the best manga I've ever read.
What everyone else said. This is one of the greats!
Third time reading this and i'm still laughing
one of the funniest series ever!!!
Probably my favorite manga ever, it's absolutely fantastic.
This is genius in manga form. The epitome of all comedy manga, the alpha and omega of... just read it already.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics