Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

Nice a new chapter that leads things into a new direction. I think that will come is a unity between the two witch factions if the doughter converts lol
The problem you are talking about Coca isn't so much a problem so much as it is a design flaw. Because Batoto does have the new chapter, in fact, but they aren't posting it because this particular scanlation group requests a 24 hr delay. So just go to their site for the chapter or wait 24 hrs.
For some reason I keep seeing an update notification in my side panel for this series, yet when I arrive here all jolly and excited I see that there's no new update, not even a non-english update.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again! Fool me thrice, see previous answer. But fool me four times? Well, let's just say that it would certainly behoove Batoto to not be so eager to acquire more shame.
great
looks more like full grown woman instead of teeners?
Boob shade. That is all.
Pretty good. :)
A different scanlation team might give the series a different feel. Also, Animexis has scanlated all the previous chapters, so they probably did those for completeness or because they believe they could offer a higher quality scanlation or a different feel to the same chapter.
ahh... why post the same chapter instead of translating a new one???
My classmate is hot and a sorceress, she also smells really good…heh..works for me :D always liked tall girls...
EPICNESS is the name of the game

really this is what you get when you combine GAR with Female and magick

and wuss with cute male protagonist

oh lets not forget an almost incestuous love from the imouto

Good manga.

If this manga is targeted at the "Seinen" crowd then the wont continuously flow with him as the "damsel-in-distress" 24/7. Sooner or later he must become what all young men want, to be badass in his own right. It doesnt mean saving the girl or protecting the weak, it means looking back at yourself down the road and saying "Haha, I used to be that wimp?" I mean, what 18-25 year old man wants to be saved all the time?
brocons are adorable <3
I felt great satisfaction after reading ch 10, finally a heroin that actually do something for the mc to drive the abuse he's getting out of way:)
Role reversal is the name of the game in Witch Craft Works where powerful witch Kagari must protect the average Takamiya. Magic here is a breath of fresh air, where brilliantly illustrated battles take place between unique witches donning the illustrious robes of western-style magicians. This manga really sold it to me in between battles and magic, where poor Takamiya must suffer relentless stares from practically everyone as he tries to figure out his relationship to the school idol and princess. In a world where everyone can be a potential enemy, Witch Craft Works really does cast a magical charm onto its readers.

First Impressions: 5/5
This is pretty cool, and it's nice to see strong female roles
It's pretty funny. The lead girl is more like Honoka's mommy than his girlfriend. And the flocks of witches in their hats and capes are hilarious (or maybe I'm just weird?). I enjoy the art style too, particularly during the "witch fighting mode." I don't know what you call that style....I've only seen it in a few series (like Cloth Road).

BTW, this is published in a seinen magazine which does some odd and off-beat stuff, so expect it to be a bit unusual. :)
I like it a lot but it's tough to see women helping men all the time so it's crazy like Ayreos said but still it's ok to read :)
What a weird work. The protagonists' genders are reversed. As a shounen it's really anticlimactic to have the main heroine taller and manlier than the hero. Plus this make it look like the author can't draw more than one face type. Or are they actually the same person in some sort of weird plot twist? I doubt it. Bottom line, this isn't a bad work, but is surely a weird one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics