Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 19votes)

Rurouni Kenshin - Kinema-ban

Alt Names: alt Rurouni Kenshin - Kinema Banalt Rurouni Kenshin - Kinema Hanalt Rurouni Kenshin - Kinema-bonalt Rurouni Kenshin -Cinema Chapter-alt Rurouni Kenshin -Cinema Version-alt Rurouni Kenshin -Cinema-ban-
Author: Watsuki Nobuhiro
Artist: Watsuki Nobuhiro
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adaptation of the new movie Rurouni Kenshin.
Go to Rurouni Kenshin - Kinema-ban Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rurouni Kenshin Kinema-Ban Discussion Thread New Window CoolTaff12
  • 4 Replies

24 Comments

Yo dawg, I heard ya like manga

I can honestly say that this version of Ji-Nei scares me. 

so a re-telling of the manga? bah.

So why would it have (Begining) in one chapter and [End] in the other one? When I saw the word within brackets I though the manga was over haha.

w-wh-what?

manga adaptation of a movie adaptation of said manga. orz

Chapter 4 is out.

I removed most of the logos off the scans and added a new font for Jineh.

Judging by the title this is a manga readaptation of the the RuroKen Movie adaptation. I'm assuming the Live Action one since I haven't seen it. Hence -Cinema Version- in the title.

Oh lol seems that conclusion has already been reached.

New translated chapter is up!

i wonder why he changed how they met
let's hope that the movie won't be sucked like dr*gon B*ll XD
Finally.
C'mon guys stop saying the live-action is bad if you haven't seen it yet
Posted Image
Live-Action, eh? I won't be expecting much from it. Live-Action adaptions are mostly no good.....
Description: Adaptation of the new movie Rurouni Kenshin.

Well, I don't expect this one to go beyond five volumes.
reboot?
thanks MANGACANYON for bringing hq release. honestly i really like the art of it now it seems watsuki-sensei really does improve. he is a legend. A real masterpiece
so it's just a rewrite version of the old rurouni kenshin, i thought it's a new story but it's just the same huh?
so not creative
Honestly, I prefer the old art of Kenshin, something about the new art just seems too doujin-ish, but I'll wait and see how it develops.
Readng the translation next to the french pages works. It shouldn't take too long to type set english in
Yeah i would rather wait for the real scanlations with subs.
Here's a link to an English Translation of the first chapter - seems the project hasn't been picked up by any (English) Scanlator Groups yet.

http://mangahelpers.com/t/serizawa/releases/34470
Why french but no english?
Okay seriously?
Where's the chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics