Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

Run, Pochi! She's going to eat you! Don't be fooled by her height!

Dat competition

Yay, I hope we don't have to wait six months for the next one :) that new character looks annoying as hell...

ugh my brain is getting whacked imagining how great her (his) vocie is.

I think this manga end at chapter 32...

You wouldn't see me complaining if translations caught up.

Wow -- I didn't realize how long it had been since we had a new chapter, so hurray  for that! :)

Dam tat loli's speech pattern and tic is annoying.

imagining pocchi's voice in kana hanazawa voice....

then.....

EARGAMS!!!!!

Holy hell, are they translating it again? Please tell me they're translating it again...

Wow, i completely forgot about this, time to reread!
Thanks for the new chapter vortex Scans!

I think this manga end at chapter 32...

It's finally back! Praise the sun!

I was praying for it to, as well. T_T

praise the trap ... =3= ...

....Calling it right now; that loli doesn't have any real friends and she's all mean because of it. ಠ_ರೃ

thank you for picking it up again 

Lol , Pochi jumping out that window like a boss.

And it was just starting to get exciting tooo... T_T I wish this would get picked up again.

Man, I really wish this got updated more... Only 2 chapters in all of 2013 is so sad.... Are there just no groups scanlating it anymore? I heard it was completed a while ago...

Spoiler

=_+, pretty much sum it all

Usually I try to avoid saying this but... I NEED MOREEEE!!!! :P

i haven't read it yet , the summary says about a band and i think , shouldn't it be labbeled with the tag "Music" ??

My dick is confused

Couldn't agree more..

My dick is confused

I have to keep telling myself that she is a man, because the temptation is too much.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics